DH 5th Anniversary Events Preview!

It’s their tradition that every year for their anniversary they add a new Hero like they said in the email

3 Likes

Hey @Samm will the trivia questions be questions from every Disney and Pixar movie and shows?

2 Likes

A email.

Screenshot_2023-05-07-00-31-51-02

:email: Email:

Into the Fray

tumblr_ece3c8d9eff8ce604ab62ade27a8587a_94905bbb_540

7 Likes

Yeah I just saw that

3 Likes

Me too I just got an email from it

2 Likes

I can not believe that it’s been 5 years since DHBM arrive

3 Likes

Awesome awesome!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::love_you_gesture::fire::fire::fire::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Hopefully you will change the loading screen with different characters

4 Likes

Same because it keeps lagging everytime I open the app

3 Likes

I hope so which characters will appeared in the game’s 5th anniversary icon

4 Likes

this event are epic!!!

2 Likes

Oh cool that sounds nice

2 Likes

I love this game so much because it has so many great characters that everyone loves and l hope it continues to grow. Happy 5th Anniversary Disney Heroes: Battle Mode! :birthday::tada:

5 Likes

Wait so are we allowed to actually say who they are as i have 2 possibilitys here

Edit: PB did ask, so i think its either dolores from encanto or tiana for P&TF

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s Tiana

3 Likes

I hope it’s Oliver and dodger from Oliver and company I would love to see them in here since I’m an animal person :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK, who on earth flagged this comment? There’s absolutely nothing objectionable about it, and it’s not like PerBlue is making any effort to keep Tiana a secret.

13 Likes

No the hints are pretty obvious. I usually don’t know which heroes are coming, cause I don’t datamine and stuff. Still, even for me it is pretty obvious it is Tiana, from her likeness in the picture where you could gues to several others hints (including the “almost there” hint in the e-mail for example)

So yeah didn’t need to be flagged

7 Likes

Yeah I can tell it’s her because I recognized that look anywhere

2 Likes

How did you make that?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney