IAP? What does that stand for?

5 Likes

In App Purchase
So it will only be available to buy for money for the period

4 Likes

Kinda funny because battle pass is also IAP :joy:

These rotations needs to change…

7 Likes

I believe their argument is that it is not 100% IAP because there are chips available from the free path

cough all 10 of them cough

7 Likes

“Legally”, but in practice we all know it’s. Sad.

Whole 10, so F2P player needs to wait 3 months to have enough for a single red skill upgrade (at max).
And they do need to wait these 3 months; battle pass, IAP, and VIP crate.

3 Likes

An interesting addition to say the least, but a welcome one because I enjoyed the movie

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes…
One of the many many many things wrong with the economy at the moment

2 Likes

Quick question. Is this their basic attack, or does it happen once per wave/battle?

3 Likes

Always great to see a new franchise join the game! Looking forward to using Luca & Alberto in the game. :grin:

Interesting and fitting choices for the friendships! With all of them being youngsters, and sharing a love for the ocean with Lilo and being a combination of multiple characters, riding a vehicle, and being little troublemakers like Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Looks like 2023 will be off to a great start! :heart:

5 Likes

Great new heroes! I loved Luca and they are a great duo to be added!

7 Likes

I wonder when they will reveal the next hero of the Challenger Season? :thinking:

4 Likes

That was my next post to @Loutre
Flik was in Challenger season for 6 seasons (24 weeks)
We just started Season 7 for Audrey
The rotation needs to SHORTEN not increase in length.

Audrey has been locked out of being farmable for over half a year now
She has been overtaken by new heroes like Agent P, his Basic Damage is 10% more than hers - just as a 2 second comparative
Challenger rewards are supposed to be “rewarding”, but all they are doing is keeping another hero locked away
If you want to lock a hero, just put it in another IAP rotation and get rid of these meaningless rewards rotation,please

4 Likes

Any idea how much longer Audrey will be in the arena and coliseum weekly rewards?

Edit: sorry, didn’t realize others had already asked, didn’t mean to spam or anything

6 Likes

literally 14 minutes ago I posted a question to Loutre and 15 minutes before that Sra asked as well… ?

2 Likes

As long as the data is correct, you will be for a treat.
Big changes are coming.

If PB would care about a 6-month-long prize wall hero rotation… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

care to share?

EDIT: Nevermind - I really hope they change that, because that would be a step in (not even wrong direction), more like another incorrect dimension

1 Like

Another Wildcard character. That’s nothing new, it hopefully we get another character from that franchise…

1 Like

Nice I like and love how we are getting Luca & Alberto from Disney Pixar’s Luca. I like how they will be a duo Prize Wall heroes on Thursday January 5th (my birthday. Telling the truth) and I love how they are a duo hero and not two separate heroes :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Alright-y, we’ve got ourselves the first Hero of 2023. Let’s bring it!

Consider Luca & Alberto, your bday gift. Advanced happy bday!

3 Likes

I’m curious about this… What does IAP mean? Is it like another meaning to the word ‘Unavailable’?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney