DH January Shop Refresh & Prize Wall

It was explained earlier:

4 Likes

4 Likes

The only thing I want is more Audrey chips:

Any idea when they’ll go somewhere else so I can get her to 6stars and start working on my Atlantis collection?

4 Likes

We already asked this 4 times… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why not make them two different characters… why a duo…

3 Likes

So good to finally have two gay characters in the game.

1 Like

It is not specified that they are gay in the film, and Disney never clarified or told us this. So for all we know, Luca and Alberto are not members of the LGBTG+ community.

13 Likes

Is the passive in his White Skill his basic attack, or does it happen at the beginning of each fight/wave @Nugget

3 Likes

Luca & Alberto will already be one of my favorite heroes of 2023. Happy New Year! :tada::sparkler:

10 Likes

Now it’s officially 2023! Happy New Year to all of you!:partying_face::fireworks::birthday::tophat:

11 Likes

Just great. The only hero of the prize wall that i didn’t max out and unlock their red skill is gonna be impossible for obtain.

1 Like

Yeah this has been a problem for a while now. It shouldn’t take this long for toons to make it, especially now that Sign-In heroes aren’t happening anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah lol. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @BenjiGamer2009

This information has not yet been confirmed by @Loutre or @Nugget
Please edit your post to say that this is predicted movements of the heroes until they have confirmed the information, as currently it is misleading.
Thank you.

8 Likes

@Nugget could we get an update on this please?

And also this:

7 Likes

Luca & Alberto will appear in the game today? @Nugget

8 Likes

… usually by now new heroes are already available/visible in-game with the spotlight, something happen? @Nugget @Loutre

7 Likes

Where are Luca & Alberto in the game?

5 Likes

They should be visible in the game tomorrow!

10 Likes

Okay, thanks!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney