DH War QoL Improvements

Should we close this? Since is 2 months old-

4 Likes

Is there any to hide the heroes that i am using in war attacks? I don’t want the opponent guild know that they hat i am using in war attacks. I think this will make war more interesting. @Sam

3 Likes

just my monthly post that this fixed reward has potential to either be great or completely rubbish depending totally on luck, which is not balanced and not fair:

6 Likes

What I got, but yeah not sure if I have any characters that’s in the Guild War Crate rotation.

Either Shego or Bagheera if still in the rotation I assume.

2 Likes

No, only heroes with a 2% and 6% Base chance in the wish crate.

I got Snow White, AGAIN. It really should be a choice on our own, and it should include ALL heroes, not only those in diamond/gold crates.

4 Likes

Ah I see.

And yeah, can hope the Favorite Heroes Feature can be added to the game :-).

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/future-features-march-2021/1470272/32

Lots of good features in that list ^^.

6 Likes

I got The Mayor. Absolutely worthless, I’m not using him. I’m equally as deserving as the rest of my guild for a great reward, and I get complete :wastebasket:

also the same type of Megabit I’ve had for the past 2 seasons, which means I now have a ridiculous amount of those and not enough of the rest.

How is this reward system remotely fair?

4 Likes

Same thing. Mother Gothel too.

2 Likes

No, DH doesn’t have that. If you’re from PQ you may remember we had that for Challenger. Maybe we’ll run a survey and see if the DH Community would be interested it.

4 Likes

Please do so as war is the one main reason that keeping this game alive.

3 Likes

Maybe It just makes the opponent feel very uncomfortable or… :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

😵‍💫

4 Likes

That aged poorly. All is trash again.

5 Likes

Well, Today I received my hero reward: 22…

1 Like

I got complete trash too. Really discouraged people to try for war :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You can hide my comments but that is the highest point you have ever reach in life.

On my normal question you are offended by truth, it was only making us laugh.

Also, one more question.

Why Invasion ALWAYS LATE???

4 Likes

Currently on S21, the dividing line between the top 1% and the top 5% in the contest is 124, and the player ranked 200th has over 3.3M points, so I feel pretty safe in assuming there’s more than 300 active players.

But yes, I know, it’s the internet, people are expected to use exaggerations, distortions, and insults when putting forth their arguments, even for reasonable, clearly-true positions. :roll_eyes:

Check your clocks, because it always starts late, usually 20-30 minutes but at least once by over an hour. So far it hasn’t been late enough to cause any actual problems, but it’s still a worrying sign, a possible indicator that server 1 is overburdened.

2 Likes

That’s in my opinion plus I already know it starts late but I could care less

1 Like

can the random chips rewards be fixer please… ive been getting useless chips for like the 3rd time. Please let us atleast choose like 5 charachters we want chips from and we randomly get chips for one of em. The way it is right now it’s making all our efforts useless because no matter what we rank on war we always end up with 0 things we can use

5 Likes

It’s difficult to make the Hero Chip portion of the rewards in a way that every account gets exactly the Heroes they want or need. I will suggest to the rest of the team that we give this part another look and see if there’s a way that we can adjust it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney