DH War QoL Improvements

Thanks for the info! How many times have you faced the top 3 teams (the other two)?

It’s really crazy how close in MMR the 3rd to 33nd place teams are. It’s WAY too close! After this next battle, it’ll be interesting to see who ends up top 5.

If we don’t get top 5 this month and the rewards are much less than the legendary rewards, we might stop trying so hard. War would be too much energy and hassle for what it gives.

1 Like

The problem is that there are people who only play the game for war…
It is the one game mode that requires teamwork, strategy.
It is also the only mode that hasn’t totally become stale

Which I guess begs the question…
How long are people going to cling to this?
Nothing new is happening, all we are doing is waiting for the post

“Unfortunately we are unable to develop the game any further and the servers will remain available until x date, but no further updates will be made”

5 Likes

At this rate, not that long…

The server is so laggy, people don’t even want to come into game anymore

2 Likes

Almost wonder what the employees there feel like when they copy and paste those kind of responses.

I’m sure they trying but same time I really feel like more people are quitting them then they hire back or they looking forward to their next project more with the constant change in community managers, the constant lags, the communication on here getting less and less etc. which if this is the case as I imagine… the pb boss really need to look himself in the mirror after a game like this fails after another game dying like portal quest that people talk about. I understand mobile games die and have short spans… but nostalgia alone I think the only thing keeping people in this game at this point besides the friends the remain or the self guilt how much time (and some cases) money spent.

4 Likes

I’m still having difficulties to understand the new War system.
Why my guild is being set back to status “unranked” after participating in the March 2023 season and finishing in Challenger league?

Are memories, disk power, XP potions and guild Shop token not part of guild war rewards anymore?!

How can I obtain War Shop token if they aren’t part of the rewards anymore?

1 Like

@Samm so these are the “ultra exclusive” rewards? Advertisement : reality ratio there is huge cause that drop booster sucks a lot.

4 Likes

Because it ended up 323rd… duh

2 Likes

Can you be more specific? Is every guild finishing from #11 set back as unranked?

1 Like

From like #101 I think.

2 Likes

…this be it

2 Likes

@Samm this is still a problem - receiving a large amount of Hero Chips & Skill Chips is nice, unless they are for a hero I’m not working on and then it’s absolutely useless and makes my reward way worse than someone else’s through complete RNG.

It needs to be changed.

6 Likes

The pool of heroes it picked from is the wish crate pool

They need to give people a choice of 3 in my opinion.

3 Likes

Elite: What in the world is 1.05 hero chips? (5% more) that’s so weird…

1 Like

@Samm Update on my post a few days ago. We were 6th place and lost to the 3rd place team. We even tried, but the other guild whaled too hard for us (some in my guild are whales, but almost everyone in the top 4 are whales). Ended up 9-6 with 6 losses to the top 3 teams. 13th place. We beat the guilds who places higher (or never faced). We probably should have gotten 5th or 6th.

The saving grace is that you dropped the BOMB of double cap raises, so now war isn’t even the 1st problem. Now, we’re thinking about quitting, because of the 11 or so double cap raises coming. I’ll probably mention this is another thread, but this kills S21, which is S21-25. We get nowhere near the resources of S1 and now we have to catch up to double cap raises.

Also, the war rewards are trash. As others mentioned, the hero chips are random. I got The Mayor and some else got Voyd - both useless. So I guess it’s just our pride that was hurt by getting 13th.

Another thing, because of the MMR, now we start in the third spot… meaning we miss out on two war wins of rewards.

2 Likes

We were fifth and we will beat you :wink:
So keep cool :grin:

We like you beat almost everyone except top 3
We destroyed the 4th.

Dudes you litterally have 400 days more than us in game and we had no compensation for that.
That is the worst merge and more unfair (until next…).

2 Likes

Sorry about the merge to S21. That sucks. Starting at R5 is rough, but not too expensive to pay to catch up. They should give tons of badge booster crates. Though, using them on low Reds is rough and probably most don’t know how to utilize them.

War: So we beat you last season; you left that out. We’re going to ease up on War from now on. PB gave it terrible rewards.
Good luck next season!
It’s crazy. Those top 3 guilds probably have 40+ active whales.

It’ll be interesting to see how fast S21 dies. I wonder how fast S14 and 19 (I think?) died.

3 Likes

Team 4 in War is just a trash, big trash.

Lets not to lie.

They acting bad and have only one person who keept them alive. Other are modern slaves whos there to pick up the drop of jam from cap. They knows that and they said it like that when you have open conversion in private message. It is very sad to see Inklings team lower that they really deserve. Support for original s21 and s22.

1 Like

Please send in a support ticket for these issues, if you haven’t already done so.

3 Likes

In other words, the Heroes you’re working on are the recently released ones?

4 Likes

:thinking:

Well, I work on the heroes that I like to work on - be it old or new :man_shrugging: everyone chooses who they want to work on.

The issue is that the War Reward hero is a complete random hero from a fairly large pool, and unless someone is working on every single hero from that pool, there’s a chance that the reward is going to be useless.

eg. Aurora is a great hero, and someone who uses her might be delighted to receive her chips as a reward. But while she is great, that doesn’t guarantee that everyone is using her - far from it. If someone receives her chips and they still have her at White rank - they aren’t going to enjoy the reward very much at all.

A choice of Hero Chips & Skill Chips (maybe from 3 options like War Crates, or even just from that same large hero pool?) would be much better and make sure everyone gets their fair reward that they’ve earned.

Similar is true for the Megabits reward - though Megabits aren’t as important in general - but one of my accounts got the same type as last season, so now it’s got just tons of that type while the others are languishing.

We work hard at War over the season and to have the final, season’s end reward significantly differing in quality on a per-player basis by complete RNG is just rubbish :wastebasket:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney