DH War QoL Improvements

There is another issue…

These hero chips are given to the top guild, which have also top players in them, and because the selection is from ‘‘newest’’ 14 wish crate/diamond crate heroes, the reward can give a 5-13 months old hero, which most/all top players will have already maxed making the reward useless.

It would be better if the poll of possible hero chips would be from exclusive heroes, which aren’t available in gold/diamond crates, as most players don’t have them maxed, and such a monthly reward would be useful.

And as pip said, it would be good if players would be able to choose their reward, as after a whole month player can end with a useless reward.

From last season, I received Snow White, and I had already her fully maxed with 3k hero chips, so I had no need for more, making whole work for a whole month pointless.

OR… OR… OR!!!

Finally remove from existence Arena, CW, and Coliseum Crate, and add these heroes to War rewards, from league rewards and season-end-top rewards. @Samm

So players would have a chance for one out of the three newer heroes.

8 Likes

Or how about just removing those and give exclusive heroes left in War Rewards?

2 Likes

Seems it was a mistake after all.

2 Likes

This booster is useless…

3 Likes

You thought it’d be useful? Why?

2 Likes

The % value of increase aside… at the very least it could stack with other consumables, so when players are actually using stamina.

It has no use now, it does nothing.

3 Likes

@Samm A little question if you are fine with it :-).

You see I wonder how Guild War and Surge’s relationship is meant to be, like the higher protection you have in Guild War means the harder Surge you have from what I understand.
Currently we have some high defense inactive to help out in Guild War, however Surge wise they are pushing the difficulty of the Surge up artificially even if not active themselves.

So yeah, wondering if you have any advice on the issue of balancing the Guild War defense and Surge difficulty?

3 Likes

As all of the War Revamp it wasn’t mean to benefit top players. Which rewards even do? You either buy a deal or… you can’t do much sadly. :frowning:

2 Likes

raw

Something happened in-between to cause delay, or it was always planned for 5.0 (or whatever)?

7 Likes

It was other stuff coming up and causing delay. Can’t confirm any for 5.0, but we are trying to get them out soon.

10 Likes

That’s a relief, thanks for the information! Can’t wait for these new guild perks, it was years since we got any last time.

4 Likes

3 Batman GIFS :O . He is coming

Hopefully, all the bugs mentioned over the months, years will be wrapped up in 5.0. don’t worry, I still remember.

0f4b9064910a4947684949d6763c9b2d-1570511727299585261038.gif

4 Likes

Well until they get released think most players will see pb like… IMG_4329

(If going batman theme lol)

3 Likes

Should we close this? Since is 2 months old-

4 Likes

Is there any to hide the heroes that i am using in war attacks? I don’t want the opponent guild know that they hat i am using in war attacks. I think this will make war more interesting. @Sam

3 Likes

just my monthly post that this fixed reward has potential to either be great or completely rubbish depending totally on luck, which is not balanced and not fair:

6 Likes

What I got, but yeah not sure if I have any characters that’s in the Guild War Crate rotation.

Either Shego or Bagheera if still in the rotation I assume.

2 Likes

No, only heroes with a 2% and 6% Base chance in the wish crate.

I got Snow White, AGAIN. It really should be a choice on our own, and it should include ALL heroes, not only those in diamond/gold crates.

4 Likes

Ah I see.

And yeah, can hope the Favorite Heroes Feature can be added to the game :-).

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/future-features-march-2021/1470272/32

Lots of good features in that list ^^.

6 Likes

I got The Mayor. Absolutely worthless, I’m not using him. I’m equally as deserving as the rest of my guild for a great reward, and I get complete :wastebasket:

also the same type of Megabit I’ve had for the past 2 seasons, which means I now have a ridiculous amount of those and not enough of the rest.

How is this reward system remotely fair?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney