2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to help out with Merida

1 Like

Look in your PM @The_Spooky_Vizier I did Jack Jack

1 Like

Hereā€™s Jack

Captain Jack sparrow
Tier: S

Sparrow was average before refresh now heā€™s king of the Arena. Deals TONS of damage with every attack and gains A giant basic damage increase and his ā€œAvastā€ skill deals a lot of damage per cannonball and he dodges every 6 seconds making him hard to hit before he dodges I recommend Barbossaā€™s disk. heā€™s is the captain of basic damage.

PS. Iā€™d put Alice at A+
After she shrinks from being Enormous she turns Enormous and heals again making her impossible to beat.

Wait up, I gotta plan a little bit :heart: I may not actually do all of them, as Vol. 3 is probably the biggest. I may have to split it into two parts.

1 Like

Also I donā€™t agree he isnā€™t underrated

Rex is a C-

He is useful. I even use him in Hades and Jack Sparrow friendship

Well yeah because you have to use Hades and Sparrow in their friend campaign.

2 Likes

Yeah. I guess youā€™re right. Thereā€™s another characters that I think itā€™s useful as well

Zurg dies to any damage that hits him. Heā€™d be good if he could take a hit but he canā€™t.

Zurg is kind of losing his efficiency. He does too quickly before he can get his active off. But he is a real threat when he does, especially with his Rex Disk.

1 Like

Zurg is good as well. But I was thinking. Are there any other characters that needs a hero refresh?

Yax is in need of a really good refresh. Same goes for Frozone and Felix.

1 Like

If yax and fro got buffed, itā€™s make the early game too easy. I guess rafiki is the felix refresh.

1 Like

Yes. However, when it comes to friendships, do they have something in common?

Due to a long stretch of J-M heroes, Iā€™m going to make a Volume 3 part 1 containing heroes Jack-Jack-Maleficent, and Part 2 will contain Maui and the rest so I can avoid any possible character limit.

1 Like
  1. No
  2. If even so, then what?
  3. Yeahā€¦ just leave them to be literally rubbish, great for game balance.
  4. This WHOLE ā€œearly gameā€ is just first 1 hour of game-play, and you want THIS to effect rest of game?

Felix and Rafiki are two different heroes (thing).

If it has a healing basic attack, a stun, a blind, and a few supporting moves, itā€™s felix.

1 Like

Great work @The_Spooky_Vizier! Really glad u put a lot of effort into telling us which heroes r good & bad. Thxs. :grin:

1 Like

This is the first tier list I mostly agree with. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney