DHBM Meme Center

Simpsons nerd here, this is kind of a late reply but I’d be happy to give you the context:

The “Say the line, Bart!” meme comes from an episode where Bart becomes famous after he says one of his catchphrases (“I didn’t do it!”) while guest starring on Krusty the Klown’s TV show. At first Bart is happy with being famous, but over time he grows weary of everyone always hounding him to get him to say the line. This leads up to the scene at the school where the entire class is staring eagerly at Bart, waiting for him to say it, to which he reluctantly complies after one of his friends asks him to say the line.

11 Likes

… Have you not been reading this thread since the Hero Refresh poll was announced? People have already been finding other things to meme about for a while now.

Also, just because you didn’t get a direct answer last time does not mean you should reupload the same exact meme again to get an answer.

6 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

What I would like to add in the light of current events on the Forum is that the meme used by @Foxy_bingo is also sexcist in a way.

It pressumes females are more prone to be distrustfull of their boyfriends/husbands and also more drawn to be jealous. All the much a stereotype if you’d ask me.

So please don’t reupload again.

1 Like

6 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

:joy: I think that all the time. As soon as they announce it, everone does exactly that :joy: :rofl:

Y E S exactly that in S22 :rofl:

3 Likes

13 Likes

2.7 Patch Notes be like:

13 Likes

this is just getting stupid, seriously, if things are keep going like this she will need 2nd refresh

12 Likes

Now I’m afraid that her refresh won’t fix anything, and she’ll need another Refresh :sob:

4 Likes

… Is the datamine info already out?

Check Wakkatu. Mr. Big and Koslov already have a page on there :eyes:

1 Like

yes… R19 sucks big time to everyone but Jack Sparrow, Pleakley and Hiro. Everyone else got semi-good badges, while Kim and Basil BIG 0.

4 Likes

But is KP’s refresh info already out? I don’t see anything different in her wakkatu page.

That’s not something that can be datamined I think

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney