Dipper and Mabel Pines (Yes, as a duo character. Gravity Falls Hero Concept Idea.)

Dipper and Mabel Pines

Desciription: They look like just two ordinary kids, but when you take a deeper look at the two, there truly is more mystery about them and their family. These two twins are unstoppable when they’re together and will take down any creeps in their way, while healing their allies in the process.

Reasoning for why I want them in: I recently watched and finished Gravity Falls on Disney+, and I really enjoyed it. Then I saw all the badges for them like Dipper’s hat or Mabel’s star and I wanted to see a representative of GF in the game. So that’s why I made these two, as they are the protagonists of the series.

Trial Team: Red.

Role: Support.

Position: Back.

Stars: :star: (In otherwords, they cost 10 chips)

Quote: Dipper: “Awkward sibiling hug?”
Mabel: “Awkward sibling hug.”
Both: “Pat pat.”

Basic attack: Mabel uses her grapling hook to hit an opponent, dealing X damage.

Entrance Animation: Mabel swings in using her grappling hook while Dipper walks cautiously on the battle field. Then the two stand together.

Winning Pose: Mabel pulls out her grappling hook. She then grabs Dipper by the hand and shoots her grappling hook up. They then both go up, but stop before they go off screen.

Losing Pose: Dipper accidently fumbles with the number 3 journal. He then trips, crashing into Mabel. They both land on the floor. Mabel gives Dipper a small glare while Dipper gives her an apologetic look back. They then disappear.

Passive: While they are a duo character, when a twin attacks, the other twin can also use attacks. For example, while Dipper is using the blue skill, Mabel can still use the basic attack and green skill.

Skills:

White Skill: Healing Spell. Dipper skims through the number 3 journal until he finds a spell. He then chants for 4 seconds. The spell heals the two allies (including the twins) with the lowest amount of hp with X amount of HP. It also blinds opponents for 3 seconds. At G0 it gets buffed up to 5 seconds, and at B2 it gets buffed up to 10 seconds.

Green Skill: Sweater Knitting. Mabel starts to knit a sweater that has a sheild on it. After 5 seconds, she puts it on the weakest ally, which gives them a sheild. If Mabel gets hit while knitting, that sweater stops getting knitted and she has to knit a new one.

Fantastic Damage
Blue Skill: Raising the Undead. Dipper looks through the number 3 journal until he finds the page he’s looking for. He then chants, leaving him vulnerable for 4 or 5 seconds. If he gets hit, the chant gets canceled and he stops the attack. If he doesn’t get hit though, he summons an undead in the frontline that has X hp. It walks forwards and does a basic slashing attack that does X damage. Once out of HP the zombie’s head falls down and rolls into the enemies dealing small amounts of damage. Dipper can summon a maximum of 3 zombies.

Purple Skill: Stronger Undead and Better Sweaters. Dipper’s Blue Skill, Raising the Undead, now gets buffed. He can summon a maximum of 5 zombies who have a bit more hp and do a bit more damage. 1 of those 5 zombies will be the Soos zombie. He had 2x X HP and does 2x X damage. If not all five zombies are out, the Soos zombie has a chance of not appearing. When the Soos zombie dies, he just collapses face first into the ground. Then he literally sinks into the ground. Along with the basic slashing attack, he also has another move that appears when Dipper and Mabel are at P3. He trips and tumbles into the opponents front lines, slightly knocking them back. He then goes off screen before coming back from behind the enemy lines. At O0, the move slightly stuns for 5 seconds.

Mabel’s Green Skill also gets a buff. At P0, she can knit either a sheild sweater, or a sword sweater. She puts the sword sweater on the ally that is dealing the least damage, which gives them better damage on all skills. At P3, she can also knit a heart sweater, which she puts on the ally with the least amount of HP. The sweater heals the X HP. And finally, at O0, she has a 25% chance to make one with a lightning bolt on it, which automatically replenishes everyone’s energy bars, so everyone can use their white skill. This buff doesn’t apply to the twins though.

Red Skill: Spell Multitasking. Dipper now has a 80% chance to dodge attacks from visible opponents while using “Healing Spell” and “Raising the Undead”. He only has a 40% chance to dodge on a invisible opponent.

Friendships:

Mabel and Dipper & Huey, Dewey, and Louie:
Campaign: Mysteries need to be solved, Treasure needs to be found: Dipper and Mabel decide that they might as well make some new friends in the city. It is a little hard, but eventually, they find the triplets who are around the same age as them. They’ve been searching for their Uncle Scrooge since he went on a mission to find some treasure, but he’s been gone for weeks. Dipper and Mabel decide that they’ll help them find their Uncle Scrooge. Maybe they could be friends in the end.
Disk: Adventurers and Treasure Hunters.
Level: 100.
Disk Memory: Mabel is now invincible while knitting. She also adds a charm to the closest 2 opponents for 3 seconds.
Disk Power: Z HP gain, Z energy gain.
Allies: Donald Duck, Barley Lightfoot, Wall-E.

Dipper and Mabel & Ian Lightfoot:
Campaign: Magic Show: After watching Ian’s staff in action, Dipper is extremely excited to see how it works. Later that day, Dipper, Ian, and Mabel (who Dipper dragged along) all go to see how Ian’s staff works. Luckily, some creeps are around that can be used as tests.
Level: 106.
Disk: It’s Just Magic.
Disk Memory: Dipper is invisible when preforming a spell, also turning Mabel invisible for as long as he chants.
Disk Power: Z evasion.
Allies: Merlin, Mickey Mouse, The Horned King

And a little thing to top it all off, maybe if another skin could get added, Huey, Dewey, and Louie could have their newer designs from the 2018/19 reboot. But that’s only if you want another skin. This is also my first suggestion here, so I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you can tell me if I did anything wrong, what it was, and how I can fix it. I might make another suggestion for Bill if I did good on this suggestion.

Edit: For now, I’m working on two unlikely hero concepts from my favorite video game series, Sonic the Hedgehog. I’ll do Bill when I’m done with Sonic and his best friend Tails (who actually has some inspiration from the Gamegear’s Tails Adventure). Another update. After this, I thought I might as well do some Undertale characters. And who better to do than the skeleton brothers, Sans and Papyrus (as well as maybe Frisk). But Sonic and Tails are first. Anyways, Sonic soon. Then Tails.

2 Likes

That’s pretty neat.

1 Like

Interesting… however I am not a fan of putting them together as both could stand on their own.

1 Like

The concept seems a bit cluttered, but that is just my personal nitpicking. :sweat_smile: I made two of these myself, but they were separate concepts. My Dipper one is definitely outdated. Anyways, I do like this concept!

Take a look at this Concept Scaffold for help on organization. I can’t wait to see more from you!

1 Like

I agree that they both could easily stand on their own, but I prefer them as a duo. That’s just my personal preference though and I’m glad you shared yours.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll definitely check it out so I can make better suggestions. Again, thanks and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

No problem, pal! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney