[Discussion] Encanto

Encanto is the next feature film from the Walt Disney Animation Studios. It will be the 60th animated classic ! Directed by Byron Howard and Jared Bush, Encanto will be released on November 24, 2021.
Set in Colombia, it will be a musical with songs written by Lin-Manuel Miranda.

The teaser trailer just dropped today. What did you think of it?

I am personally so excited for this project :smiley:

9 Likes

I am excited as well, it looks really fun! Itā€™s also nice to see some more diverse Latinx film.

I canā€™t wait for it. :grinning:

1 Like

As a person from Latin America (Iā€™m Brazilian), Iā€™m happy about seeing more Latin stuff on big media

Alsoā€¦

:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (@Raymond look animated capybaras!)

EDIT: Perblue I need a Capybara badge, thanks :tulip:

6 Likes

Sorry to sound like Google with autocorrect but maybe you want to tag @Polaris or @Loutre for making the feedback go to the team about this.

Oh I see, thanks!

WHAT!!! :scream:ā€¦ Sooooo CUTE!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This will be my second favorite Disney movie only because it has capybarasā€¦ First being G-Force as my favorite Disney movie and really want the trio to come to the gameā€¦ Blaster, Darwin and Juarez

1 Like

Aww. Looks cute. I love seeing magic in the ways it is used in the teaser. I can also imagine how annoyed Mirabelle (I think that is her name) would be because she doesnā€™t have magic powers. A bit like the upcoming ā€œHamster and Gretelā€.

1 Like

The trailer was nice

That wonā€™t happen until December, at least, unless they appear in other Disney movie or show.

The trailer looks nice, I hope it wonā€™t be boring as Luca :confused:
But thenā€¦ itā€™s a musicalā€¦ eh.

Let me guessā€¦ You donā€™t like musicals?

Yeah I know, but I can wait :grin:

Well, Lin Manuel Miranda is building quite a reputation in Disney.

Same
This seems pretty cool!

I ainā€™t watching the trailer because I donā€™t do spoilers. I will, of course, be waiting eagerly to see this.

Teaser donā€™t do spoilers. We just get a glimpse of the movie to see what that world is about.

2 Likes

The official trailer dropped today. And we got a release date

November 24th

5 Likes

Encanto reminds me of Coco

1 Like

Hope to see Mirabel in the game!

1 Like

What about her siblings:

Luisa is a perfect tank hero

And Isabela well I think she would be a good support hero I guess

Encanto_Isabela_Poster