[Discussion] Raya and the Last Dragon

That’s true and all, but the point is it won’t really make for an interesting story.

But you just said that you want to see them in a camping trying to reach a shelf of anything

Your reasoning still doesn’t make sense… :neutral_face:

Like I said below :arrow_down:

That… was a joke lol

I guess it could be so uninteresting that it would be interesting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course you’ll say that

Yeah you right let’s PM and Continue it from there

The fact thay Slinky and Sisu have long body cannot justify a good friendship. They have a major difference.

Slinky’s body can stretch. Sisu’s does not.

5 Likes

Dude some people in the game that are friends has nothing in common just take Mike and Jack Jack for example

Idc I still see it

I guess I have a reason…

Mike scares kids or make them laugh. Jack-Jack is a baby. So apparently, Mike can either scare him or make him laugh.

(It’s not about what’s in common. Sometimes it’s about what the other can do to the other.)

6 Likes

Well of course by using their skills

Use movie preference also.

Mike scares kids. (Or make them laugh.)

Jack-Jack is a kid.

It’s that simple to understand and analyze.

1 Like

U mean make kids laugh

Can both scare kids and make them laugh.

1 Like

For raya’s friendship IMO I think I would like Mulan and Kida which suits her cuz both her and Mulan are Asians that are warriors and her with Kida probably fought about finding some magic gems

but another hero that kinda of would put in is darkwing Duck cause both wears a hat and cape but I don’t think it make or makes no sense but just an opinion

What @Miraculous_Lance told me sometimes it’s not about what they have in common it’s about what the other can do to the other and testing their skills

I always thought of her being friends with Moana. Since Moana connects with water, and the movie Raya mostly represents how water helps her throughout the journey.

2 Likes

Humm you do have a point Moana and Sisu do get along with water

Sisu’s a very good swimmer.

And Moana can control water

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney