[Discussion] Raya and the Last Dragon

Not all the time. What about Frozen?

No I mean Pixar be winning most of the time and yeah Ik Frozen won it along with Big hero 6 and Zootopia

Sisu reminds me of Lady ranicorn from Adventure Time and Slinky Dog from Toy Story

I only just now saw the Super Bowl trailer.

“Okay, so here’s the sitch.”

Raya is KP confirmed??? /s

How they couldn’t fit as friends :joy:

I would say mulan

My inner nerd had to.

Back To The Future

Thank me later, lol.

I should also move what I stayed over here

About the other tribes, they look like ones from other Disney movies

Like Moana and Pocahontas

The banner in the back is from Moana, and the outfits they are wearing look like they are from Moana image

My next question: Is this going to be a musical?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was, but I have a feeling that this movie may have less of a focus on music than most other movies. But we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

1 Like

It’s not a musical. And I just realized, it means it will be the first princess movie to not be a musical !

Anyway, I would love a friendship between Raya and Mulan :smiley:

Has this been officially confirmed somewhere?

No, Brave is the first princess movie to not be a musical

And we’re still not sure whether Raya will be in the official Disney Princess line

2 Likes

Makes sense, Pixar is not big on musicals as Disney is.

I have not seen an official confirmation. But If it was a musical, they would already have announced the composer(s) quite early, like they did on the other films

You are right, I forgot this one !

Kelly Marie Tran keeps referring to Raya as a South-East Asian princess, so I think it’s a good clue and I like to consider her as a princess as well

this song is in majority of the trailers https://youtu.be/UJeAXwr15iI

Here are my friendships thinking
Raya- Mulan and Kida cuz both her and mulan are Asians and fight swords and her with kida maybe fought about crystals/gems
Sisu- Raya and mushu or Elsa very difficult to choose which one cause their both similarities forms.
Noi and those trio monkeys- Jack-jack and maybe raya cuz I’m sure they’ll get along and be one of her teams
Namari- Shan yu and ??? Can’t think of but it’s not raya
I think that’s all of what friendships they’ll be

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney