[Discussion] Raya and the Last Dragon

The banner in the back is from Moana, and the outfits they are wearing look like they are from Moana image

My next question: Is this going to be a musical?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was, but I have a feeling that this movie may have less of a focus on music than most other movies. But we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

1 Like

It’s not a musical. And I just realized, it means it will be the first princess movie to not be a musical !

Anyway, I would love a friendship between Raya and Mulan :smiley:

Has this been officially confirmed somewhere?

No, Brave is the first princess movie to not be a musical

And we’re still not sure whether Raya will be in the official Disney Princess line

2 Likes

Makes sense, Pixar is not big on musicals as Disney is.

I have not seen an official confirmation. But If it was a musical, they would already have announced the composer(s) quite early, like they did on the other films

You are right, I forgot this one !

Kelly Marie Tran keeps referring to Raya as a South-East Asian princess, so I think it’s a good clue and I like to consider her as a princess as well

this song is in majority of the trailers https://youtu.be/UJeAXwr15iI

Here are my friendships thinking
Raya- Mulan and Kida cuz both her and mulan are Asians and fight swords and her with kida maybe fought about crystals/gems
Sisu- Raya and mushu or Elsa very difficult to choose which one cause their both similarities forms.
Noi and those trio monkeys- Jack-jack and maybe raya cuz I’m sure they’ll get along and be one of her teams
Namari- Shan yu and ??? Can’t think of but it’s not raya
I think that’s all of what friendships they’ll be

One of the animators on this movie is the guy who created Lucas The Spider, so it’s definitely going to be cool :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I see it’s mulan and Sisu for Raya

For Sisu it’s Slinky dog and Violet

If any characters from Raya and the last dragon come I bet they gonna be on the blue team

I’m… honestly curious as to why you think this, because I don’t entirely get the supposed connections between Sisu and these characters.

1 Like

A film has to have music somehow! At least in the background or score. It is most likely post credits or something.

Clearly people are not exactly understanding my point I posted above about Raya and princess debate

The newest trailer has an original song and I like it. I think the music will be more like Toy Story, with original songs, just in the background if you understand what I mean

I was just asking a question. Whether Raya is a princess or not is to be determined for me.

I was not speaking to you specifically.

Well I do Sisu and slink have a long body and Violet can do a shield role and sisu can run in the sky

Don’t you mean a long body?

I’m not seeing your logic here. Those are two very different super powers. How does that conncect the two?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney