Cheshire Cat
Peter Pan
Maui
Genie
Corey
Goliath

to name a few.

Yeah I know that

Then why choose Violet specially? There’s gotta be more to it than they can fly.

Sisu seems to be able to create barriers, similar to Violet’s.
Sisu at beginning had problem to believe(troubles) her powers just like Violet in first movie while in plane and on the island, later Violet learned her skills to perfection, and Sisu as well, ar least from watching the trailer.

There isn’t much to say for anybody else than Mushu, as both are dragons so they will just fit.
It will be easier to predict after watching full movie.

Sisu is a lost dragon, a hero of legend, that went missing until she’s been rediscovered now. Sounds a bit like Maui, doesn’t it?

Also, she’s going to be quite sarcastic and the comic relief of the movie. A bit like Olaf. Those are just two ideas, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea :slight_smile: and they are kind of oppose each other because Sisu is described as a self-deprecating dragon, while Maui is known for being proud and arrogant. So the dialogues could be fun between them

Otherwise I would love to see a friendship between Sisu and Elsa. The latter almost becomes a mythical being at the end of Frozen II

1 Like

Agreed. I don’t think Elsa has over 5 friendships yet anyways, so it could definitely work.

1 Like

Cause they cool

I learned that several characters (Boun, Sisu, Raya, Namaari) will be available on Disney Sorcerer’s Arena starting March 5th.
I hope DHBM will do the same and add characters from this movie to match the release date.

While I certainly won’t say that that is an impossibility, by any means, just remember that characters being released in a different game doesn’t necessarily guarantee that they will appear in this game at the same time.

1 Like

They likely will not. It might be some time before they join this game then, if at all.

1 Like

???

Source?

1 Like

We may even get something like Kristoff and Sven, with Raya and Tuk Tuk

I used to think her name was said like this “Ray-Ya.

Lol same. I didn’t realize the correct way to pronounce it until very recently.

1 Like

New Raya spot is out

I saw it too. 10 more days left.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney