Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Same here buddy

1 Like

Tonight at 8pm on Disney Channel Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again premieres and if y’all missed The Slumber Party in the past 4 days they’re gonna show it after that

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the NFL and I know they show the pro bowl on Disney XD and I wouldn’t be surprised if they showed it on Disney Channel well Ik they showed the NHL on Disney Channel and Disney XD in Big City Greens for the first time in NHL/Pro Sports history and it was the first time they showed a Professional sport on Disney Channel and the second for Disney XD; I would be surprised if Big City Greens did it for the NFL and Speaking of that I heard that Nickelodeon is showing the Super Bowl this season well it’ll still be on CBS and this is the 4th time this season they’re showing the NFL on Nickelodeon but for this season is twice because of Nickmas, I wish Big City Greens did it for the NFL, the NBA, and the MLB after seeing that NHL game months ago

What if Disney XD should broadcast the Super Bowl what do you think

Well that’ll be something because they always Broadcast the Pro Bowl however abc has to show it if they can do it on Disney XD and the only thing abc does is Monday Night Football

the Darkwing Duck reboot has been comfirmed!
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Yeah I know about it

Next year Season 2 of The Ghost and and Molly McGee ends and Season 2 of Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur premieres

How do you know where did you hear that

I saw on X

No just no.

Maybe you’re right it’s not worth it

Also tonight at 7:30 on Disney Channel is Big City Greens Summer Shortacular

Disney XD is more along the line of College Football rather than the NFL.

1 Like

Well if they pull it off then it’s good

If y’all saw today’s episode of Miraculous, it was a satisfying defeat, however it was sad that I can’t stop crying right now

Still waiting for my Miraculous finale.
ABC needs to stop cycling the incomplete season and finish it!
They are on their 5th cycle……

Has anyone seen the Netflix spinoff Miraculous movie?

I saw it and it wasn’t the best

I’ve seen its trailer, via an episode of AniMat’s Crazy Cartoon Cast, and honestly, it’s meh, I’m not interested in that movie.

Next week on Disney Channel is the World Of Princess, it starts at Sunday and to celebrate it’s a movie with a Princess

1 Like

Hailey’s On It had its first theme song takeover for the first time starting with Beta

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney