Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Firstly, I like that show.

Secondly, I don’t wanna ask Spoiler Alert fan

Thirdly, What is this mean about the show will not shown on Disney+?

1 Like

That restriction is for Australia only.
According to the broadcast regulations, if a local station has optioned the broadcast rights, then they legally own the show’s distribution and other broadcasters can not air the content in Australia.

So Disney+ Australia has a lot less content then the American service as a result and what they do have is years out of date.
For example, it takes nearly a year to upload the latest seasons of the Disney shows completely when Americans have seen them all.

Which is why I have to be careful about spoilers, if an American talks about a show they don’t realize has not been released in Australia.

They’re showing Rio on Disney XD and this is the first time I’m seeing it on that Channel and I know I seen it on Cartoon Network Nickelodeon and Disney Channel and they’re gonna show it on Disney Channel on Saturday

This is what Dana Terrace said on Twitter about The Owl House

“There’s no The Owl House continuation at the moment, and I do need a break, but I don’t like closing myself off to any possibilities. Maybe in the distant future, there can be more, but right now, just personal work and new projects!”

1 Like

Celebrating 40 years of Disney Channel

3 Likes

On Saturday starting at 4 on Disney Channel is halfway to Halloween

2 Likes
2 Likes

I know and hour ago ALDT posted it but The next Disney Channel animated show coming in June is Hailey’s On It, and the main protagonists is a girl. Back to Back new Disney Channel animated shows have been a girl since Anne Boonchuy from Amphibia I wish I would say Miraculous but it started in 2015 and Disney Channel picked it up in April of 2019 also tomorrow starting at 4 is halfway to Halloween meaning they’re gonna show some Halloween specials and movies like all the season 3 episode of The Owl House and even movies with monsters like Monsters University. During that, they’re gonna show a sneak peek of the Halloween Special of The Ghost and Molly McGee

I noticed that the lead actress for this series is Auli’i Cravalho.
Considering there is a Moana tv series scheduled for release in 2024, how will this affect this other show?

Can a actress be a lead character in 2 shows?
Or is this one only a limited time series until Moana’s show launches?

Yeah that too the girl who played Moana from Moana is the main character Hailey Banks

This looks cute. Maybe I’ll watch it when it drops on Disney+

3 Likes

It drops on Disney plus the day after it premieres on Disney Channel

Well, voice acting is a little different than regular acting.

voice acting is more about the talent in the voice (obviously) which, in my eyes, is more simpler to manage than regular acting. Take veteran voice actors like Tara Strong, Jim Cummings, and Rob Paulsen for example, they got casted for alot of stuff and they were able to do multiple projects at once. They can even do multiple roles in a single project. Live action movies and TV shows on the other hand, takes more effort, precision, and time to make than a cartoon does.

So, I’m pretty Auli’i would not have any trouble doing two cartoons at once

Yeah those guys along with Tom Kenny, Jeff Bennett, Grey DeLisle-Griffin, Kari Walgreen and others have a lot of talent

Every Saturday this month in May Disney Channel is celebrating Asian Pacific Islander Heritage month with Amphibia, Miraculous, Ravens Home, and The Ghost and Molly McGee, and the movies they’re gonna show Mulan, Big Hero 6, The Jungle Book 2016 and Lilo and Stich

1 Like

I’ve watched the trailer, and it’s got potential all on its own. For me, HOI falls under a “wait and see” type of Disney media.

And if I were to make a theory, it’s that that purple-haired girl…is actually Future Hailey! You know, this “future self meets past self” type of story, like that MLP: Friendship is Magic episode “It’s About Time”…

2 Likes

Get ready for Saturday because they’re showing the Halloween Special of The Ghost and Molly McGee at 8am on Disney Channel and Disney XD and I also heard they’re gonna show Hailey’s On It, on Disney XD the same day and time they’re showing it on Disney Channel

NO, we do what we want! Bleeeehhhhh!!!

I thought HOI’s gonna premiere next month?

I said they’re gonna show it on Disney XD on the same day and time they’re gonna show it on Disney Channel

1 Like

Ah OK.
Because I used the Trailer as reminder of when it’ll premiere.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney