Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

If y’all missed the final episode of The Owl House last night here it is

1 Like

Also they showed this before we said goodbye to The Owl House last night

I will never forgive Disney for cutting season 3 of The Owl House short into 3 one hour specials

1 Like

What…what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

There was going to be a full 3rd season (20 episodes) but Disney wanted to kill the show so they forced the writers to condense the 20 episodes in to 3.

2 Likes

Excatly and if they didn’t do this to The Owl House, Watching and Dreaming would never haves aired last night and most of us and all the fans wouldn’t be sad right now, like it was getting a lot of fan play this is why I don’t like Disney most of the time first they shut down Blue Sky studios, now they killed The Owl House

1 Like

I have to say Luz grew up a lot and can y’all imagine how the student became the master, that girl did Eda proud

1 Like

Which ending made y’all cry the most?

• Amphibia
  • The Owl House

0 voters

I just started watching The Ghost and Molly McGee, S1 of course. Wish me luck!

That show bloomed fast

Yep.
Plus, Molly McGee is kyoooot! :slight_smile:

Amphibia is way better than the owl house for the last episode and goodbye

I’ve only seen Amphibia, but it had a good ending. (I don’t want to watch The Owl House.)

1 Like

Don’t you like Amphibia

1 Like

So on Saturday before we said goodbye to The Owl House, they showed the premiere of Phineas and Ferb Candace Against The Universe on Disney Channel, now it Premieres on Disney XD on Monday April 24th also they did show Phineas and Ferb on Disney Channel on Tuesday which I was happy about.
I can’t wait for the 2 new season to come next year

I saw this on YouTube and I have to say Disney Channel took care of the complete season 3 of The Owl House all 3 specials in one

1 Like

Yes! I am so excited for more Phineas & Ferb!

After The Ghost and Molly McGee S1, Imma give The Owl House a shot next!

New episodes of Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir returns next Saturday at 11am on Disney Channel

Are they releasing the episode batch that comes after Emotion?

The rights to this show are different in Australia, because of ABC’s ownership of the broadcast rights, DisneyPlus and Netflix are not allowed to stream season 4 and 5 of Miraculous.

These episodes have been sitting here for almost a year with no sign of the next batch being made available for streaming,

No Miraculous episode/story spoilers please, I want to be surprised when I see the remaining season 5 episodes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney