Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

That’s great Mexico got it on Disney +

1 Like

I was today years old that there were foreign-language dubs of Kiff released when the show was added to D+.
Take Hebrew for example:

The intro

The Thirst to Be the First song
BTW the dub title is קיף
Credit to AniShalev

UPDATE: As of February 2024, AniShalev got terminated from YouTube. RIP you will be missed.

1 Like

Only 24 hours before Hailey’s On It premieres

3 Likes

15 nights of movies continues today at 1:15 with Toy Story then Toy Story 2, then Toy Story 3, then Toy Story 4, (and it’s my number one animation franchise of all time) also Hailey’s On It premieres tonight at 8 after all 4 Toy Story movies on Disney Channel (in celebration on Best Friends day) and after Phineas and Ferb the movie across The 2nd Dimension on Disney XD

2 Likes

So after watching the premiere of Hailey’s On It, I have a feeling we’re gonna see more action

When is it going on Disney+?

1 Like

Tomorrow but the first 2 episodes should be on Disney Channel’s YouTube channel in a couple of minutes or maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

If it’s upload by 10pm on YouTube. I think what that means for upcoming series

1 Like

You know, if ever Hailey Banks gets added to the game, I’ll bet THAT pose would be her Victory pose! XD

If y’all missed the premiere of Hailey’s on it last night, here it is

2 Likes

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 6:15 with Tangled on Disney Channel

Today we celebrate the birthday of Donald Duck, and to celebrate they’re showing a marathon of DuckTales 2017 starting at 3:30 on Disney XD

2 Likes

As an MLP fan, I think that episode title is almost a reference to FiM 2-part S9 episode “The Beginning of the End”. XD

Well Perblue has to decide and the show just started but let’s see if she’s good enough or not

2 Likes

You right, it’s up to the hands of PerBlue, and it’s too early to think about that. :3

1 Like

Hailey’s on it is on Disney + now! And there’s only a problem. There are just missed the fourth episode

1 Like

I don’t think PerBlue gets to choose what characters are brought into the game.
There is an approval process that is decided upon by Disney and they authorize the inclusion of characters.

Unfortunately, television characters are rarely chosen, there’s 20 tv compared to 180 movie in this game.
Jake Long is the only recent addition from the tv category and it’s been years since the previous character.

1 Like

They do.

Monkey Fist.

3 Likes

@Tilarta it’s true that Perblue has to decide and only Disney has to approve it if it’s ok or not

2 Likes

15 nights of movies continues tonight at 8 with The Peanuts Movie on Disney Channel image

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney