Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

I don’t know if it’s canon, but this book was used to hint at the Disney shared universe.
According to Matt Braly, if Marcy had turned the page, the next illustration would have been Jake Long in his dragon form.

3 Likes

Well they do have different animation

Yeah… because it’s another show.

Pretty much all Disney Channel shows are in the same universe.

As I understand it, only shows with compatible animation styles were eligible for the shared Disney crossover universe.
American Dragon’s season 2 artshift actually removed them from consideration/inclusion.

Also, it appears Disney had universes divided by eras, so the shows of the current era can’t crossover with the previous era.
But there’s not much (or anything!) left in this current era to crossover, as Amphibia completed production.

How can a crossover happen if there isn’t another show to crossover with? :woman_shrugging:

The only shows that had a crossover was Lilo and Stich Kim Possible the Proud Family American Dragon Jake Long and Recess and then there was Phineas and Ferb, Marvel Star Wars and Milo Murphy Law

DuckTales 2017 had many crossovers too…

Yeah and that too

(I decided to do a trivia question for fun)
Which of these female main protagonists from these shows is not a Thai American?

• Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
  • Luz Noceda (The Owl House)
  • Molly McGee (The Ghost and Molly McGee)

0 voters

1 Like

Today the 20th anniversary of Kim Possible

2 Likes

Indeed, best Disney show now is 20 years old :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah the show I grew up with and loved and one of Disney Channel’s animated legends

The final episodes of Amphibia air on Monday at 11am on Disney XD and Ik it’s over already now Disney XD gotta finish it

Still waiting for them to come out in Australia.

I guess I’ll enjoy them all the more when I finally get to see them,
Just hope Disney+ doesn’t split the episodes into two release batches, it would irk me a lot to only see half of the remaining episodes and have to wait 6 months for the other half.

Yes, they have done that before. :stop_sign: :rage:

What they still haven’t shown the rest in Australia?

The most recent episode is Froggy Christmas, episode 9 of Season 3.

DisneyPlus Australia does a content update every Friday at 8:00pm.
That was 1:30 hours ago and still no new episodes of Amphibia. :sob:

It’s getting harder to avoid Sergeant Spoiler the longer this goes on.

I got good news and bad news, The good news is there will be a season 3 of The Owl house the bad news is it’s the final season and I know we just lost Anne and now Luz is next

1 Like

The season 1 finale of the Ghost and Molly McGee is next Saturday and after that Big city Greens returns

I know Ashley Tisdale who was one of Disney Channel’s stars turned 37 yesterday and heres a trivia question

Which of these shows did Ashley Tisdale not have a role in?
  • Kim Possible
  • Wizards of Waverly Places
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • The suite life of Zach and Cody

0 voters

Which of these characters that was Ashley Tisdale is your favorite?
  • Candace Flynn (Phineas and Ferb)
  • Camille Leon (Kim Possible)
  • Sharpay Evans (High School Musical)
  • Maddie Fitzpatrick (The Suit Life of Zach of Cody)

0 voters

1 Like

The answer was Wizards of Wavely places

1 Like

Milo Murphy’s Law was rumored to be getting a new season, if it got popular on Disney+. Has anything come of that recently?

Also, the Coming Soon section of Disney+:

A new season of HSM: The Musical: The Series
HOCUS POCUS 2
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 (the premise seems dumb)
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Star Wars: Andor
Willow
A new season of The Bad Batch
Limitless with Chris Hemsworth

Seems like a decent lineup, I want to watch She-Hulk and Andor, personally. Also, maybe HP 2 will be decent.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney