Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

If y’all missed yesterday’s episode of Big City Greens Chip Whistler is back

2 Likes

Hailey and Kristine did a Broken Karaoke this wasn’t the first time we see characters from Hailey’s On It in a Broken Karaoke because Beta was in Born to be strange

1 Like

To be fair this is the first time Hailey’s On It did a Broken Karaoke let’s hope Kiff, Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur and Hamster and Gretel do one

I’m gonna guess Kristine is Sharpay, Hailey is Ryan? :smiley:

As a long-time HSM MOVIE series fan, I should know! :wink:

A third special of Lady Bug and Cat Noir has been made.

anotherlife

Apparently, now there is an alternate universe where Hawk Moth is the good guy and Ladybug and Cat Noir are the bad guys. A classic parallel universe plot.

1 Like

“Shadybug” :rofl:

Yep you right buddy

Happy Halloween everyone at 11 today they’re showing a marathon of Halloweentown on Disney Channel

1 Like

Monday at 7:30 Hamster and Gretel returns with new episodes on Disney XD

Here’s what they’re gonna show on Disney Channel for the month of November and BTW this was on their Instagram page, The Naughty Nine premieres on the same day Wish hits the big screen and it’s also the anniversary of a couple of Disney movies like Toy Story

1 Like

If anyone didn’t see today’s episode of The Ghost and Molly McGee, something good happened that made me cry

1 Like

Kinda off-topic, but do you know when S2 will end?

Sometime in January also this is called Disney Channel XD and Junior updates for a reason

1 Like

I know, just trying to clarify.
It’s just that I really can’t wait to watch S2, in its entirety!

New poster of season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee and the season 2 finale is January 13th 2024

1 Like

Is Disney XD changing it’s name in January 2024

No in fact why would they?

I’m excited for the 2nd season of The Ghost and Molly McGee (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb, the first season was quite good, but didn’t find it interesting

The first episode of Amphibia was hilarious, and the part when Polly yelled, “DON’T DIE!!!” was hella hilarious (sorry for the language), Anne Boonchuy was mistaken for a beast, was really really dumb, but funny at the same. And when opening the small chest in the intro, Marcy, Anne and Sasha enter the world of Amphibians, but when Polly used a comeback saying, “You’re a baby!”, after Sprig calling Polly a baby, was really hysterical and crazy! It is really very funny and cool! But I still don’t want Amphibia in the game, just leave it to the Developers! I am up to Episode 4, I can’t remember which episode it was but the part when Sprig was clicking the pen constantly was just crazy.

2 Likes

Hello Season 2 is started in April and it’s still going on

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney