Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Disney XD posted the Halloween episode of Milo Murphy’s Law

I forgot today is day of the girl aka the day Tilly, Gretel,Lunella, Kiff, Hailey and Merida shine. Todays the day these main protagonists and Tilly take the spotlight

Goosebumps is now streaming on disney+ with a new episode coming out every Friday.

Once upon a Studio premieres tonight at 8 followed by the premiere of Encanto on ABC and if y’all miss Once upon a Studio you’re in luck because they’re showing it tomorrow night at 8 after Frozen followed by Frozen 2 in fact they’re showing 5 movies tomorrow on Disney Channel at 1:05pm Frozen and Frozen 2 are two of them they’ll also gonna show Toy Story 3, The Lion King, and The Princess and The Frog also there will be a sneak peak of the new Disney animated movie Wish tonight on ABC don’t miss it

Soooooo excited to see it!

I just saw once upon a studio and I’m crying because it was beautiful and characters from all Walt Disney animated movies all the way to Wish was there

2 Likes

That Mickey and Walt moment was so sweet.

1 Like

Encanto is not even on ABC for another few hours. How could you guys have seen it already?

Yeah it was and I was crying because it was emotional and better than the 100th anniversary of Warner Bros. special Teen Titans Go! hosted but that one was good too

It’s 8:26 pm where I’m living and they’re showing Encanto on ABC, how did you not see the short?

If you guys missed the short y’all can watch it tomorrow at 8pm after Frozen and Followed by Frozen 2 on Disney Channel for now y’all can just watch Encanto

1 Like

I live in California l. So, I’m on pacific standard time I guess.

Where I’m at, it’s 5:30.

Then you will have to wait a couple of hours because I’m in Virginia and it’s eastern time

That short was… glorious. Epcecially the ending.

A perfect tribute to 100 years of magic and dreams. And they didn’t leave anybody out.

10/10

3 Likes

If y’all missed once upon a studio last night on ABC, they’re gonna show it again Tonight at 8 after Frozen followed by Frozen 2 on Disney Channel in fact today is once upon a movie marathon on Disney Channel it starts at 1:05 with some of the fan favorites

Starting with The Princess and The Frog
(Annie Award winner for Animated Effect and character animation)
Then The Lion King
(Academy Award winner for best score and best song)
Then Toy Story 3
(Academy Award winner for best animated film and best song and Golden Globe winner for best animated film)
Then Frozen
(Academy Award winner for best animated film and best song and Golden Globe winner for best animated film)
Then Once Upon a Studio
Then it concludes with Frozen 2
(Annie Award for Outstanding Achievement for Animated Effects in an Animated Production and Voice Acting in a Feature Production)

I screen recorded the short last night but I’ll post it after Frozen 2 on Disney Channel

I was waiting for the joke where characters from Pixar, Muppets, Marvel, Star Wars and 20th Century came to take the picture only to have someone stopping them telling them “not this time” or they arrived incredibly late when it’s all over.

Same here because they’re all under the roof of Disney

Happy 100th Anniversary Disney

1 Like

I’m glad Disney Channel’s is showing these movies in celebration of Disney’s 100th anniversary

1 Like

A live action remake of Gargoyles is in development and will be distributed to Disney+ in the future.

5 Likes

On the last Saturday of the month The Ghost and Molly McGee comes back with new episodes and there have been leaks to the season 2 finale and I don’t wanna spoil it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney