Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Today it’s Bruno day with the Premiere of Encanto and an encore presentation of The Naughty Nine it all starts at 6:15 on Disney Channel

1 Like

The new Christmas special of The Ghost and Molly McGee and Hailey’s On it will air the same day and time they’re gonna show on Disney Channel on Disney XD

New Hamster and Gretel next Saturday at 10am on Disney Channel

1 Like

The Naughty will Make it’s Premiere on Disney XD December 11th at 8pm

Tonight new holiday episodes of Bunk’d, The Villains of Valley View and The Ghost and Molly McGee and Hailey’s On It having its first Christmas special

Here’s what they’re gonna be showing on Disney Channel for the month of December

2 Likes

Don’t worry they’ll show more movies and specials this month in celebration of Fa La La Lidays and what’s on the list is part of it

I have a thought about the Miraculous special.

The show is already set in Paris. Even if it is in an alternate universe, doesn’t the titles sound a bit redundant to anyone if they added paris to it?

Well it did get leaked which was unexpected and Disney always makes sure it’s on their lineup

If y’all missed last nights Christmas special of The Ghost and Molly McGee, Hailey’s On It, The Villains of Valley View and Bunk’d Disney Channel posted them all except for Bunk’d

2 Likes

If y’all saw season 1 finale of Hamster and Gretel, the ending was sad and intense things are gonna happen in season 2 even in the season 1 finale of Monster High 2 a lot of things are gonna happen

Fa La La Lidays on Disney Channel has gotten better because they’re showing Phineas and Ferb

1 Like

The Christmas wish I want to see is more Phineas and Ferb which was granted at the beginning of the year aka the boys are back in town

1 Like

Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur season 2 premieres on February 2nd on Disney Channel

What about on Disney XD

They’ll announce it sometime next year plus The show started in February and aired on Disney Channel and then it started to air on Disney XD in the middle of May

What is gonna be new for Disney XD in 2024 I think it should rerun Amphibia all over again

1 Like

I heard Marvels Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur won 5 Emmy awards and Hamster and Gretel won 1 even Raven’s him won an Emmy award

On Sunday at 6pm aka the day before Christmas, the naughty take over, then on Christmas Day it’s a holiday marathon, then from Tuesday to Saturday at 8pm it’s movie week starting with the Oscar winning Toy Story (academy award winner for special achievement) then the next day it’s Toy Story 2, then the next day is Toy Story 3 (Academy award winning for Best Animated film and best song) then it’s The Lion King (2019), then it concludes with Tangled, it all starts next week on Disney Channel

1 Like

The second season of What if…? is now on Disney+.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney