Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Barry, Candle, Helen, and Principle Secretary did a theme some take over with Kiff

Disney posted their short to celebrate 100 years once upon a Studio on YouTube

2 Likes

Oh, LET’S GO!!! :smiley:

On Sunday Disney Channel we’ll be showing the best of 2023 along with Disney XD on Saturday and to kick of 2024 Disney Channel will be showing the following movies, The Incredibles, Tarzan, Hercules, Monsters Inc, and Zootopia also as I said that Season 2 of Marvels Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur will premiere on Disney Channel on the 2nd of February at 8pm, they’re gonna show on Disney XD the same day and time they’re gonna show it on Disney Channel

This year 3 animated shows along with 2 live action shows for animation it was Marvels Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, Kiff and Hailey’s on it, for live action it was Saturdays and Pretty Freakin Scary. The 3 animated shows that started all had a girl as the main character Lunella Lafayette from Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, Kiff Chatterley from Kiff and Hailey Banks from Hailey’s On It. Season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee started and we met a new family called the Chins and Molly falls in love with Oliver; Also season 1 of Hamster and Gretel ended and now we’ll gonna see a lot of action in season 2. The sad thing we lost The Owl House (which I will never forgive Disney for what they did with season 3) we also lost Pokémon and Scigirls and they’re not Disney. But most importantly Disney and Warner Bros celebrated their 100 anniversary, Disney: 100 years of Wonder and Warner Bros: 100 years of Storytelling. The best part is that they had something special to celebrate it, A teen Titans Go! Special to celebrate 100 years of Warner Bros and a Disney animated short film to celebrate 100 years of Disney, I look forward to see what we get next year

Disney family movie week begins tonight with the Academy Award winning Toy Story

Disney family movie week continues tonight with Toy Story 2

Disney family movie week continues tonight with Toy Story 3 Academy award winner for best animated film and best song

“WHERE’S YOUR KID NOW, SHERIFF!?”
That line still gives me chills!!

Disney family movie week continues tonight with The Lion King (2019)

Disney family movie week concludes tonight with Tangled

I know this topic is mostly animated series focused, but we just got word that Bunk’d is coming to an end. ‘Bunk’d’ Canceled By Disney Channel After 7 Seasons, Episode Count Set – Deadline

I am sad that Bunk’d is coming to an end, but the show had a very good run, especially considering being a spinoff of Jessie.
I heard there will be 2 finale episodes planned to wrap up the series.

Now I just have to wait for the remaining seasons to be made available on iTunes Australia.
That will be a very long wait, for some reason, it takes years to implement.

1 Like

Well that sucks

Here’s what they’re gonna be showing on Disney Channel for the month of January

3 Likes

They’re gonna show Kim Possible: A Stitch in Time and Kim Possible: So The Drama this weekend on Disney XD one on Saturday and one on Sunday

3 Likes

Tonight on Disney XD they’re showing Kim Possible A Stitch in Time

2 Likes

I prefer this KP special, than “So the Drama”. Just me.
Also, I didn’t know Stitch is in this special! XD

2 Likes

4 Likes

Tonight on Disney XD they’re Showing Kim Possible Movie So The Drama

2 Likes

I’m surprised that they were able to make Kim blend in with the animation infact only 4 shows had a crossover with Lilo and Stitch and it was Kim Possible, The Proud Family, American Dragon Jake Long, and Recess and those shows were great

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney