Disney Games News

Doubtful, honestly. If people constantly hear negatives about the app, the chance of them giving it a try is much lower than if they just run into it.

Devices like iPad Gen 5 are not supported for some reason. They better be trying to fix this or else there will be less Speedstorm players.

Got it! I’ll get rid of them.

For me, whenever I see deals that are…ahem OFF the charts, iykyk, I just simply ignore it, and play the game as casually as possible.

1 Like

Yay!!! Hooray!!!

Dear blitzers.

For just today and tomarrow, we have an Encanto survival event. Try to survive as long as you can to earn prizes

Feature emojis

• Mirabel
  • Antonio
  • Alma Madrigal
  • Camilo
  • Dolores
  • Luisa
  • Bruno
2 Likes

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper:

Yesterday we got two new brand events

“Fair Match”
Complete using Hercules and Megara to get Hades shards and some rewards in this event (Max level 22)

“A race to Championship”

Compete using Hades to get more Hades shards, Special plates and a Winning animation for Hades in this event.

“Regulated Weekly Event”

This week the prizes features Elsa.

BREAKING NEWSFLASH :newspaper_roll:

We got a sneak peek of the updated Pirates of the Caribbean racetrack. If you find something strange in this picture please use it as a code to get a special reward.

SPOILERS

People guess by this secret code that Cruella de Vil will come as mid season this Pirates Season.

(It’s a 101 upgrade coins clue)

BREAKING NEWSFLASH :newspaper_roll: (again)

We got the first look to Will Turner as a character next season.

That’s all for now. I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits.

2 Likes

More surprising news from Magic Kingdom.

101 Dalmatians will return with a mini-event to celebrate international Dog Day adding three new characters to their collection.

• Anita
  • Freckles (Premium Character)
  • Roger
1 Like

Awwwww! Thank you!

The 3rd Map is unfortunately locked, unless I have THOSE required emojis…so, TECHNICALLY, I finished the Event…kinda? XD

Today we got another sneak peek of the racetrack alongside the announcement of the second racer of Pirates of the Caribbean season.

If you find the secret code of the sneak peek you will get… 600 vanity coins.

Oh and a Nintendo article revealed that the two mid season racers of this season are “Wicked” so people is assuming they are only villains.

That’s all for today I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits.

1 Like

Today starts the Arts and Crafts Clear Challenge in Emoji Blitz introducing the Cozy Craft Box as well as two new emojis to fit the occasion: Patchwork Simba and Embroidered Mirabel.

Featured Emojis

Patchwork Simba

Patchwork Simba practices his pouncing on a wooly ball of yarn but ends up in a cuddly pile of plushies!

Embroidered Mirabel

Embroidered Mirabel uses her magical imagination to embroider her dress with creative designs!

• Rainbow Mickey
  • Rainbow Stitch
  • Rainbow Figment
  • Sketch Figment
  • Sketch Elsa
1 Like

In Magic Kingdom’s, a triple threat has arrived as Turtles, Creepy Trees, and Wacky Lunch Chests has been spotted invading Kingdoms. Get rid of them and welcome Diego from Ice Age

1 Like

We got another sneak peek of the racetrack alongside the announcement of the 3rd racer for next season. Again if you find a secret code in the sneak peek try to put it into the game for a reward.

People is guessing that Disneyland/ Disney World Park is going to be the next extra racetrack added to next season (Figment home racetrack)

That’s all for today I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits.

2 Likes

Disney Speedstorm DATAMINE INFORMATION 🕵️‍♂️

Psss. Hey you.

Want to know what are all the content coming in season 9 (Pirates of the Caribbean season)?

Check this at your own risk.

TOP SECRET

As starting point we got confirmation of who are the racers and crew coming to expand Pirates IP next season.

And now the juicy part.

Cruella de Vil and Maleficent are now confirmed to come soon. Thanks to also an article of Nintendo Switch we can now say they will come this season. (Sorry looks like we will wait more for Miss Piggy)

This is all from today. Remember we can’t talk about this in Disney Speedstorm discord or any other official website. If you are going to comment about this information keep it as secret for those who don’t want spoilers.

3 Likes

Boom Daddy.

I was on point on these prediction. And I also got the prize for the code

Spoiler

It was 1959 coins. A subtle hint that Maleficent might be the second mid-season racer.

Spoilers

So from what I know there was three codes so far? This one (1959 for Maleficent), the 101 tokens (Cruella), and 600 tokens. Does that one mean something too?

Spoilers

The 600 vanity coins are a clue to either this:

Or the book:

So yeah. Probably Walt Disney World racetrack.

1 Like

Tsum Tsum News

A new Select Box is available today until the 11th at midnight PST. Select Boxes only contain 12 possible Tsums in it. This Select Box includes:

Rugby Mickey (Charm)
Lotso (Charm)
Rescue Ranger Gadget
Mary Poppins
Monsters University Randall
Airplane Donald
Wild Gaston
Wart
John Darling
Hank
Shere Khan
Monstro

Rugby Mickey is a pretty solid, easy-to-use coin farming Tsum if you want to try and pick him up.

2 Likes

I got Mary Poppins, I LOVE the animation on her skill

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney