I put this movie along with toy story 4

1 Like

For real though it’s such a good movie that doesn’t get enough attention

Probably because the people who made it made The Emoji Movie too

1 Like

it was popular on release though

1 Like

Key words: On release.

I know this applies to basically any film but they get some light buzz for like 2 weeks and then people forget they existed.

Then why is spider man 2 on wiki?

“Some”

I’m not sure about that movie since I never watch the early Spider-Man movies

2 Likes

It’s the best of the original 3 so it’s worth keeping

Is someone putting multiple films in? There’s a suspicious number of non capitalization and I’m confused.

Just look at the edit history

Losing my sanity not knowing how to find the history

tap on the orange pencil

I did

this one?

Woops

1 Like

Uh
 alll of them are great shows, really hard to pick the worst from best shows ever. :confused:

Ehem. Simpsons are Disney’s as well.

You’re.

And Earth is flat!

1 Like

Well, you have got to admit. That everything that has been voted out, you had a say in it. And then that the show that you recommend gets voted out.

When something like that happens this many times in a row, something screwy is going on here.

No I don’t need to admit as you are just going insane and just insulting me now, ridiculous.

Unbelievable that more than one person has same thoughts about shows and then attacking them. :clap:t2: really shows about others here.

All it looks like if you do something else than Djaq and Co. you are automatically public enemy No 1 and you’re free to make fairy tales about everyone.

1 Like

No, Toon is right. These shows. Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Avatar, and Steven Universe. These are all amazing shows that deserved the win (Steven to a lesser extent but whatever) much more than any of these Disney shows. Like I’ve said. DuckTales should’ve left long ago.

imagine jumping on a bandwagon led by someone who hates Luca

2 Likes

:sob:

The one who should have won is out

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney