Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Elimination

D’oh! The Simpsons have been eliminated!

:popcorn:

Round 34
  • DuckTales
  • The Owl House
  • Kim Possible

0 voters

The wiki is still opened for more movies to be nominated!

1 Like

Ok. Good. Simpsons is out.

Now time for Kim Possible! :smiley:

no DuckTales it doesn’t deserve the love it gets and also it being runner up is one of the stupidest decisions in elimination game history

1 Like

No :grinning:

Bahahaha, omg :bath:t4:

4 Likes

First off, we only got mad at you because you said to get Adventure Time/Avatar/Gravity Falls/Steven Universe out. And what a coincidence it is that you got all of those out. So we called you out for it. Then you and I had an argument about how DuckTales is worse than Adventure Time. Now we’re here, with you getting on my, and Djaq’s throats about this.

You’re a manchild, you know that?

and no, I do not feel bad about saying that

This is ridiculous, empty plates everywhere… :bath:t4:

3 Likes

And why YOU started? Stop trying to achieving something for no reason without any proofs.

Idk. Maybe because Djaq and Co aren’t only people alive on earth or users of this forum.
8B people but yes all of them MUST think just as you.

And this is Disney related forum… so obviously Disney related thing has bigger chance to win.

Ah, bingo, that’s why you follow Djaq’s anti-logic.

You’re nothing but a bad troll.

1 Like

Stop arguing… it’s ridiculous…

Nothing anyone is saying here makes any sense…… take your strange anger out somewhere else :worried::unamused:

8 Likes

Says you.

There’s a difference between insulting and accusing. Our claims are not baseless. There are four accounts suspicious of being under your ownership due to how inactive they are and how they vote on options you choose or would choose.

But you have been online when the poll was active.

Think, Musk, think. “Djaq & Co.” are made out of multiple people. You? You’re just one person. How many times do I have to repeat that?

Uh-huh, uh-huh, now who was the one who got Gravity Falls, a Disney show, eliminated because Fairly OddParents, a Nickelodeon show, was eliminated? Huh? You? Oh.

By your logic, you should have expected Fairly OddParents to not last as long as the Disney shows, and therefore you shouldn’t have made a big fuss because they were eliminated. But you did it anyways.

There’s a way to calmly solve this issue, but your insults, blatant anger, and lack of cooperation are really not helping.

If you are really are innocent, then act innocent. Act like you have nothing to hide.

Yes :smiley:

I say we get rid of DuckTales for this round

Then Owl House is runner up

Kim Possible wins

No.

:woman_facepalming:t2:

Getting dumber I see. Just stop making drama, wouldn’t be even surprised they are yours just to make this drama.

Yes, without you in picture and starting making assumptions from thin air.

Hmmmmmm

HMMMMMM

HMMMMMM

No.

Backwards.

:flushed:

Nooo…
But actually… all 3 of them are really great shows, won’t hurt, I guess.

Do we count DuckTales 2017 as in picture, or DuckTales 1987… or both?
It can win if only 2017 version counts. :confused:

Okay.

I can do backwards then.

Kim possible wins

Owl house is runner up

Duck tales loses this round

:angry:

So, maybe Owl House now?

DuckTales 2017 was really fun… and it has Della Duck!

2 Likes

Or we could possibly get Kim Possible out!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney