Disney Heroes: Heroes VS Creeps UPDATES

Well I still have the DM with you about the story mode, so I remember my heroes but

this is nice

4 Likes

You should probably leave that dm actually. The story will be much different so that topic is kinda useless.

3 Likes

Can HDL ever be added? :pleading_face:

maybeā€¦

4 Likes

Update 7
New hereos, groups, and new kind of effects!

• Scrooge McDuck and Donald Duck adventures into battle!

• Groups can now be made!

Once again feel free to ask for your crates to be opened.

3 Likes

2 new ducks but not HDL? :frowning_face:
But, I like that scrooge and Donald are added

Can we get a hero that bypass shields? I think itĀ“d be useful

Another day, another HVC concept, Iā€™m back in business

Captain hook
(Diamond crate)

White: Pirates duel

Captain hook slices his sword through the target enemy 3 times, dealing X damage per hit

If Captain hook is below a certain amount of his health, this skill now deals more damage per amount of shield that the enemy has.

(Cooldown: 4)

Green: Never smile at a crocodile

A ticking clock sounds off which scares the target enemy for 2 turns.

(Cooldown: 2)

Blue: hook slash

Captain hook slashes the target enemy with his hook, dealing X damage to the enemy.

If hook is under a certain amount of his health, this move heals hook for X amount and even deals 2x more damage per amount of shield that the target enemy has

(Cooldown: 2)

Purple: the most famous crook

Whenever he deals damage to a enemy with more than X shield, he heals himself for X amount and gives himself ā€œdeviseā€ for 2 turns

3 Likes

Who wuld be the nearest enemies? the next 2 turns of the enemy?

You just made a second shan yu and I love it

It would be interesting to have publish own concepts for HVC (then Kayla will give you some changes and statistics)

Concept for HVC Totally accurate like in the game
Cheshire Cat
(Overrated Crate)

White Skill: Head Turned
Damage all enemies for 100 damage
Cooldown: 1 turn

Green Skill: That was a lot of damage
Cheshire Throw his head at the enemy with lower HP and deals 1 Million of damage
Cooldown: 2 turns

Blue Skill: Madness and Crazyness
Cheshire Cat Laughs loudly because their enemies are totally weak and useless healing himself 100% of his HP
Cooldown: 1 turn

Purple Skill: This is ā€œworthlessā€
Cheshire Cat deals an 20% of the damage per turn for 5 turns with ā€œThat was a lot of damageā€ if the enemy fortunately survives the attack or revives from any source :upside_down_face:
Max HP: 200
Basic Attack: Watch Green skill
(totally acurrated)

1 Like

Thanks for the concepts! I will change a few things such as skill names :stuck_out_tongue: But still.

Also, a few really popular characters will not be made by me. Such as Kim, Basil and gravity falls characters. I donā€™t know enough from the franchises, so if you make some, maybe Iā€™d use them.

1 Like

HDL

Gold crate hero
:white_circle: Triple mess
HDL leave 3 bear traps stunning the next enemy for 2 turns and the enemy with the most HP for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 3 turns

:green_circle: Cute ducks
HDL make faces charming the next enemy for 2 turns
Cooldown: 2 turns

:large_blue_circle: Need of adventure
Each 2 times HDL damage an enemy they get 5% of making crit
HP: 35
Basic damage: 3

2 Likes

Yes, the concept was a joke concept but the minimum I ask is Balance
(Although there are some things from that concept that can be used to create others concepts)

Donā€™t forget the cooldown

2 Likes

Thanks, I think it is good now

andā€¦ The HP and Basic Damage xd

And now?

He seems like a pretty BROKEN hero to ME and should have less life to make up for the skills but I think Kayla should decide

Igualmente se ve bastante bien

:)

1 Like

Next HVC concept from me is coming up soon!!

Hint: a legendary wizard comes into the fray, a support who prefers to use his brains

Update 8
This update is mainly some basic changes revolving around PVP rewards, and a little look at the story!

• PVP
    Ā° You now get 10k gold each won battle.
    Ā° the looser gets 5k
    If you somehow tie, you both get 1k

Story mode should be out by update 10! Only the first 3 chapters but it is a good start! In story mode you embark on a adventure with Mickey and Oswald fighting creeps and saving different towns. Each town you get to will have harder creeps and will take more strategy and gadgets!

Ā° Gadgets?
Well once you get to a certain level (yes there are levels!) A market place will open, each market will have different items, so visiting them all can be useful!

By doing story you will get different characters from different towns! The characters from that specific town does better against enemies of the next one.

Thatā€™s all I will say, but I am very excited to see what people think when it gets released.

As for update 9, it should be very large. Having 3 new heroes including a legend hero. And a new daily reward feature. Group war will be explained a bit with contests!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney