Disney Heroes: Heroes VS Creeps UPDATES

Hello, this post is made around This post where I post updates for it, and you can ask questions and post suggestions.

15 Likes

Will heroes be able to rank up or is it just the upgrades listed in the other post?

At the moment it is just upgrades. But I plan on making it so you can rank them up.

1 Like

I’m imagining in my mind what the movesets for character’s who is not is dhbm will be for heroes vs creeps??

1 Like

Well you won’t need to wait to long. The update today will have a character that is not in the game.

Now all that’s needs to be done is…predict…cause predictions is what alot of people do when it comes to a upcoming update

I am not sure how I feel about this…

1 Like

Why?

I’d like to post my idea for Nick here if that’s alright. :upside_down:

White: Lemming Rush
Nick uses his popsicles to call in a horde of lemmings, dealing 1 damage to all enemies and gaining a Pawpsicle. Nick’s skills and basic attack deal 2 more damage for each Pawpsicle, and Nick can have a max of 3.
(Cooldown: 1 turn)
Green: Popsicle Fling
Nick throws his popsicles like darts, damaging an enemy for 2. If Nick has 3 Pawpsicles, this also freezes the enemy for 1 turn.
(Cooldown: 2 turns)
Blue: Smooth Fox
While Nick’s HP is below 50% (20), he dodges all attacks that would damage him for 15% (6) or more of his Max HP. This includes damage from crits and burns, but will not dodge curses or charms attached to the attack.
(Cooldown: 0 turns)
Purple: Backup Plan
When Nick dodges an attack with “Smooth Fox”, the enemy is frozen for 1 turn and Nick heals 3 HP.
Max HP: 40
Basic Attack: 0 (+Pawpsicle bonus)

1 Like

If it is okay with you can I use it?

I will need to buff it a little though. But it is a great concept!

1 Like

That’s why I posted it, go ahead. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Update 1

Two new heroes have been added. Winnie the pooh, and Nick Wilde. A new effect “Stick” and some free gifts.

Winnie the pooh

White: Honey snack.
Winnie the pooh eats his hunny decreasing cool downs for everyone on his team by 1.
(Cool down lasts 4 turns)
Green: Sticky situation.
Pooh will throw some hunny at a enemy making them “Stick”
(Cool down lasts 2 turns.)
Blue: Silly old bear.
If pooh gets K.Oed he will revive himself and give himself a shield with 7 HP.
(Can only be used once.)

Max HP: 52
Basic attack: 4
Available in gold crates.

Nick Wilde

White: Lemming Rush
Nick uses his popsicles to call in a horde of lemmings, dealing 1 damage to all enemies and gaining a Pawpsicle. Nick’s skills and basic attack deal 2 more damage for each Pawpsicle, and Nick can have a max of 3.
(Cooldown: 1 turn)
Green: Popsicle Fling
Nick throws his popsicles like darts, damaging an enemy for 8. If Nick has 3 Pawpsicles, this also freezes the enemy for 1 turn.
Blue: Smooth Fox
While Nick’s HP is below 50% (20), he dodges all attacks that would damage him for 15% (6) or more of his Max HP. This includes damage from crits and burns, but will not dodge curses or charms attached to the attack.
(Cooldown: 0 turns)
Purple: Backup Plan
When Nick dodges an attack with “Smooth Fox”, the enemy is frozen for 1 turn and Nick heals 9 HP.
Max HP: 40
Basic Attack: 4 (+Pawpsicle bonus)
Available in diamond crate.

New effect “Stick”
Enemies cannot attack or dodge attacks.

Free gifts:
Every player will be given a diamond crate and a gold crates to use whenever they want. They can choose to save it or use it now.

Next update will come soon!

1 Like

Can I use both now?

If would like to.

I would like to use them now

I have a few more concepts for you, to add variety. :upside_down:

Judy Hopps
(Diamond crate)

White: Deputize
Judy Inspires herself and her allies for 2 turns, and heals 8 HP. Inspired heroes can attack a second time if their attacks crit.
(Cooldown: 3 turns)
Green: Bunny Hop
Judy kickboxes an enemy, stunning them for 1 turn and dealing 7 damage.
Blue: Testify
Judy presents evidence for her allies, cleansing them of all negative effects. A target enemy takes 4 damage per effect cleansed.
Purple: Deputy Junior
While Judy is alive, allies with an Inspired buff take 1 less damage from all attacks.
Max HP: 32
Basic Attack: 3

Yax
(Gold Crate)

White: Essential Oil
Yax pours a bottle of fragrance over him and his allies, healing 5 HP + 1 for each unique buff on the team. This will also cleanse burn and sticky.
Green: Flower Power
Using the pleasant aroma of lavender and vanilla, Yax charms an enemy for 1 turn.
Blue: Chill Vibes
Yax’s basic attack can target himself or a charmed ally, reducing the length of a chosen effect by 1 turn and healing equal to the damage from his Basic Attack.
Max HP: 36
Basic Attack: 2

These are fun to make. I’ll probably do Toy Story later.

2 Likes

These are amazing!

I will most definitely use them.

1 Like

(Ok…maybe I made a mistake by making this)

I can help, if you want. I check the balancing closely when making these, so the numbers won’t be a problem. :upside_down:

Would it be ok if we do ones not in the game? I wanted to try to make one of my hero concepts a character for this… if that is ok.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney