Disney-mas concept contest

Hello disney fan’s!! And welcome to a holly jolly disney-mas concept contest!! Before continuing down the list, please read the rules down below.

information

For this contest, you will create concepts for character’s that fits the theme of Christmas or winter.

The contest will start next week

A winner will be crowned via a bracket-styled elimination once either all submissions are entered or the submission time ends.

Rules

• entries must be only characters that have appeared in Disney/pixar Christmas themed movies or TV shows
  • your entry cannot be a previously done concept (it won’t be counted if it is)
  • you only get one submission for the concept so do your best to create a good one
  • please don’t ask me for any help because that is cheating and cheating will not be allowed
  • you cannot change your concept in any way once you have submitted it
  • DO NOT vote for your own concept!!
  • and finally…follow the same submission guidelines that all other concept contests have

Submission Guidelines

Your Concept must have the following:

• name of the character
  • character image
  • description/bio, quote, number of stars, role, position, etc
  • animations
  • all five skills
  • 2 friendship disks (with characters already in the game)

When you finish your contest submission, link it in the comment section.

list your character choice below

Wayne and Lanny- Hoho- its_gonzo
Kevin McCallister - Imaginelf_V (may not submit - depends if I have time)
Mother Ginger - Disney-Fan/Nutcracker Guardian (Depends if I have enough time)
Jack Frost - Tragic-Magic/Hoiday-Magic (possibly if I have the time)
Harry and Marv - defender Claus/defender momo

2 Likes

I mean, we’re just about to finish up a concept contest already… don’t you think it’s a bit too soon?

2 Likes

I agree, the only reason I’m participating is because I was just about to start working on my Guido and Luigi concept for my Disney series :joy:.

I’m in.
(10c)

I feel like this was already a contest…

4 Likes

It kind of was… I wonder whose :thinking:

1 Like

…I see your point

This is awkward

Do not get me wrong, I am flattered that I am inspiring people, but maybe for my sanity that you I don’t know remove the part where you can enter concepts from shorts? I really do not want people ripping off my original idea.

Another idea is that you just do not do it.

I retracted my entry. I’ll be happy to participate but maybe the contest could start next year as it has nothing to do with Christmas.

4 Likes

Ok…but I can’t delete the post!!

I agree. I would enter if the shorts thing has been removed and if it starts next year so that everything can be refined.

In Gingerbread’s defense, it isn’t like they are copying your whole idea. They want to run a concept contest of characters from anything made by Pixar. Shorts are obviously gonna count :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

They Just said It could be from Movie or short.
I dont See How They Copy Your idea.
And @C-train maybe You can do Winter concept contest/ Or christmas themed where you need to make Christmas Themed hero Prolly?

That’s actually a better idea

Does it have to be likely or unlikely?

It has to be Likely

Oh. I see then

Would Kevin really be considered likely i mean thats like saying darth Vader and homer Simpson are likely.

Let me think… yes. Home Alone was owned by 20th Century Fox. That is now owned by Disney. Ergo, it is likely. Can you say it is super likely? No. But it still is.

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

Here’s my submission
My submission for the disney mas concept contest

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney