Disney Mirrorverse

Oh, this didn’t happened here, personality stayed same, maybe a small change to Mickey, more of leader personality than classic always-smiling Mickey Mouse.

This game doesn’t have friendship system which DH:BM have, but some missions involve dialogues between 2 characters (some kind of building relationship):
Jack Sparrow - Merida
Jack Sparrow - Scrooge*
Sulley - Oogie
Elsa* - Genie

*unplayable, yet

This doesn’t give anything it’s just part of the game plot.
Each mission have few dialogues, so there’s story and plot :wink:

There’s Discord channel for this game:

Inside you can find link to official reddit.

On discord is spoilers channel which have some upcoming characters :smirk:

As for me Mirrorverse is way better than DSA and it’s real competition for DH, hallelujah, finally!

Mirrorverse, other than any other game offer unique look at Disney’s characters.
As for now game have good balance, but as always in each game some characters offer a bit more :eyes:

and yes, it’s F2P friendly.

4 Likes

That’s wonderful. I just like that their personality stays like our favorite character used to be

1 Like

I could also imagine myself if different characters from movies appear here. Like Shank as a boxer/driver/gangster.

1 Like

Hate to break it but nothing Kabam makes is f2p friendly

2 Likes

F2P? What’s that?

1 Like

Free to play = f2p

1 Like

I haven’t gotten to play Disney Mirrorverse yet, but do really want to because of the story premise and designs :-).

As for being free to play friendly or not I think I will likely have the patience to play in my own pace and likely focus more on a few characters, so or being even if the game isn’t that free to play friendly I imagine it should be possible to play in your own pace even if with fewer overall resources.

1 Like

I could tell

1 Like

Currently Mirrorverse begs to differ.

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by that, @Wave9Nut?

1 Like

What is it that you don’t understand about that statement?

1 Like

Mirrorverse begs defer

1 Like

Yeah… what about that is… confusing?

1 Like

Begs to differ in this context means that the game is proving the opposite of what they’ve said - meaning it is friendly for free players.

Why not just answer?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s confusing. Also thank you @LilRubyKinz for the answer

1 Like

Oops. Well we all make mistakes.

2 Likes

Yep. Everyone does

3 Likes

Great news! I found Baymax on the picture

1 Like

Yeah he has dialogue in the story.

1 Like

Pretty sure this gameplay was in DSA beta if I’m not mistaken. Kinda weird to see the gameplay ripped outta one game to make two new products but whatever works I guess I like DSA and mirror verse looks interesting. Not gonna lie though, DHBM has to do something to keep my interest when these games in my opinion are so much more involved

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney