Disney Mirrorverse

Seen a few bad points about this game the main thing is the combat system a lot of people have gone into this game thinking it was turn based which it’s not so people are deleting it straight away.

Also the backgrounds are poor and reused over and over again. It’s always the empty desert scene in the modes. You do the Elsa special campaign you would expect a icy background. You do the woody campaign you would expect a toy story background

Why? The game takes place in mirrorverse, parallel universe.

?

Just read the comments

The comments aren’t always right…

4 Likes

Rather go with the majority than 2 people on a forum post

Should I go with Scrooge or Hiro? Scrooge is only 1* and Hiro is 3*

What you should have Rapunzel because you had to start with her if you’re playing the game for the first time

… I do.
She’s there

2 Likes

@Musketeer supreme knower of mirrorverse things
How do I get the fractured variant pfps? Like with white eyes and white hair? I saw someone with an Ariel one and now I want one

there is a limited store which has exclusive avatars and borders which you get for gold and orbs, it opens every few weeks, and stays for 48h

Would you say they are worth buying?
Also, should I use Scrooge now that I have him? He’s only one . Also, my Ian is now my only 4, is he good for anything?

You might just join mirrorverse discord.

If you like cosmetics…

One star? Get more stars first

He is meh, but fine for start, and he is bonus for dungeon.

I’ve been using a team of 5* Genie, 4* Judy, and 3* Tiana lately, and tbh, I’m having a lot of fun with it. Genie tanks and distracts enemies to reduce the amount of damage Judy and Tiana take, Tiana supports both of them with her heals and cleanse (and Genie luring enemies and taking most of the damage means more potential for Tiana’s special), and Judy stands back and snipes enemies.

I’ve beaten some teams in the story with substantially more power than my team with these 3.

1 Like

Simba and Wall-E are coming tomorrow.
Both are tanks.

1 Like

Simba looks like he came out of Dragon Ball.

6 Likes

1 Like

Simba he looks like a super saiyan from Dragon ball z

I like how simba is the opposite of scar. Scar is shadow like and simba is sun like

But he is a super saiyan

i wish

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney