Disney Mirrorverse

I’m not sure

First one def looks like Kermit to me. You can see a banjo

It is Kermit and Raya.

I’m really excited to see their in-game models

I checked Mirrorverse website, raya and Kermit are confirmed!

I found out that the beast and Olaf are confirmed!!!

1 Like

They are already out.

1 Like

But we can’t get them yet.

1 Like

Uh question

Why does Beast need an ax when he has strength and claws? That seems like overkill.

Also…

LOOK AT OLAF’S CUTE LITTLE CAPE!!! He’s like a little superhero… who likes warm hugs.

1 Like

For those (Like me) that doesn’t know what aspect they have I googled it and found them in Reddit.

This is Beast.

This is Olaf

I like the designs but Beast with an axe seems… A odd choice. Also ¿They have storylines there? You know to understand why they are like this.

olaf literally just has a collar and that’s it

It’s not a collar, it’s obviously a cape.

If enda mode was in mirrorverse and sees olaf, we all know what she’s going to say to olaf

4 Likes

Better than EVE getting those ridiculously gigantic arms…

I tried to download the update but Google Play Store refused to fully update the game. I don’t get why but it’s always stuck at 100% but not updating correctly.

1 Like

Two new guardians enter the mirrorverse

Peter Pan
Valiant Freedom Fighter

A scrappy freedom fighter leading a rebellion against Neverland’s pirates. Peter Pan is an inspiring heroic figure among the ranks of the Lost Boys. Decorated with trinkets stolen from his foes, Peter has even enlisted his own shadow in the cause, and will work with it to tag-team his enemies.

Kuzco
Disciple of the Groove

How many great Imperial Powers are also highly energetic dancers? In the case of Kuzco, his connection to the Groove let’s him summon powerful energies with incredible dance moves. The once-disgraced-but-now-redeemed-royal definitely has his groove back.

3 Likes

Sally and Frozone are coming out soon.

1 Like

Excited to see what they look like!!!(Ish)

1 Like

Better option to play that Disney game than this crap.
More fun, more friendly, less heatedheads, working together for rewards, less stress, not so greed like this, 300% better compesation for all, no greed as DHBM. Big recommend to all.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney