Disney Mirrorverse

Huh.

That’s interesting.

4 Likes

Emmm… do this hero is already available?

I don’t remember being announced here.

4 Likes

It’s just the pick. And I think it would be great to pick him

2 Likes

He was added last April.

New update added Jasmine and Tigger.

3 Likes

Oh ok it’s because I haven’t see any activity here in a while.

Thanks

2 Likes

Two new guardians enter the mirrorverse

Jasmine
True-Sighted Symbol of the People

When the evil vizer Jafar hypnotizes her father and takes control of the palace, it’s up to Princess Jasmine and her Stellar-enhanced senses to save her people and rescue her city! While her enemies might not realize what hit them, the citizens of Agrabah whisper that the cloaked figure protecting them from the shadows- whose aim with dagger, they say, is always true- is their very own rebel princess.

Tigger
Surprising Storybook Scout

Ever-bouncy, ever-pouncy Tigger is on the prowl with a Stellar Magic-enchanced tail. Using his sneakerific new stealth abilities, Tigger jumps far ahead to survey the scene helping out any lost critters he finds and warning his Guardian friends if he spies any Heffalumps, Woozles, or Fractured!

8 Likes

Yup. Looking forward to Barley Lightfort. He has Ultimate Knight uniform

2 Likes

I’m hoping for Sam eagle. He will wear a patriot outfit and using the flag as a sword.

1 Like

Sam Eagle from Disney’s Muppets might be unlikely for disney mirrorverse

2 Likes

I myself would want to see Nick Wilde and Darkwing Duck in this game! Nick Wilde is more likely, but I would love to see the daring duck of mystery in here as well!!

3 Likes

I really like his design.

Hunt time!

No one ever knows.

4 Likes

I do really love the design for Tigger!! Kinda gives me alot of Teemo vibes from League of Legends lol. Jasmine looks alright. Nothing too special, but maybe with a gameplay reveal, she could be a lot more interesting lol.

3 Likes

Two new guardians have entered the mirrorverse

King Triton
Fury of the Ocean

Master of the seas and ruler of the deep, as strong as a typhoon and unpredictable as a whirlpool, King Triton is not a guardian who treads lightly. One must respect him as one respects the ocean itself, for Stellar Magic has made them the same in Triton’s world: at his whim the waves roil and churn, and only by his good graces that those who dwell on land may cross the tempestuous surface of his kingdom alive.

Elizabeth Swann
Keeper of the Code

A person may choose to live by a code, but Elizabeth Swann knows a pirate will perish without one. Elizabeth is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of all loyal pirates across the suddenly treacherous seas— even if that means striking a deal with the Royal Navy to ensure her own freedom. With an uncanny understanding of the Brethren Code thanks to the mysterious effects of Stellar Magic, Elizabeth determinedly sails to enforce these tenets and bring justice upon any who dare dishonor the pirate’s life.

4 Likes

Wait? King triton and elizabeth for disney mirrorverse? CAN’T WAIT!

2 Likes

Next up…

7 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:!!!

@TotallyNotDash !!!

5 Likes

If Dash is the next guardian, does that mean…

3 Likes

No, she’s not coming yet!

No One said she was.

1 Like

A new guardian enters the mirrorverse

Dash Parr
The Hypersonic Hero

When a school prank goes awry, Dash has to flee the scene, FAST — and in doing so, discovers that he can easily break the sound barrier! Suited up with specialty shock-asorbing armor designed by none other than Edna Mode and processing the ability to channel sonic boom explosion and static buildup through his arms and legs, Dash is ready to tear things up. Those slowpoke Fractured won’t know what hit 'em!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney