Disney News Roundup

I like the idea of a mellow roller coaster that isn’t really for the thrills as much as the design.
Weaving in and out of the imagination pavilion with show scenes of Figment and Dreamfinder

1 Like

That does sound pretty nice. But, remember the disaster known as “Journey into YOUR Imagination”? If they’d completely remove the original and replace it with a different ride, fans would definitely get mad.

The original is gone.
Add back the Dreamfinder in an attraction that actually has some imagination and fans won’t be disappointed

I’m a complete idiot. I forgot.

Reminder that the current one is pure garbage

Mhm. 🫡 Salute to OG ride.

A completely new ride with a new ride system and everything plus a proper budget and Dreamfinder and Figment would really delight fans

1 Like

Yeah, it probably would. I could sketch out something.

What ride system could they use though?
Trackless could be cool.

Yeah, like that Ratatouille ride.

How about this?

Next to the Imagination Pavilion is a Bing Bong themed mini-coaster. You get into Bing Bong’s rocket wagon and you zipped around Imagination Land.

1 Like

We will see this winter
If nothing happens, we may be SOL on Figment

Alright. Though there isn’t any space for that.
I guess you have the area where Pooh is now

Where’s Pooh at the moment?

Right next to the imagination pavilion

It’s like a little field where you can see Pooh chasing butterflies
Cute

Aww… :pleading_face: How cute.

1 Like

Alright, I have a Mini-Report:

Rockin’ Rollercoaster (Featuring Aerosmith) has now been revealed to get a retheme - Marvel. The name of it will be Avengers Assemble: Flight Force, and no finish date has been released. 🫥 (It’s the Disneyland Paris one, thank goodness. I’m from US, and going to Orlando to go to Disney, so yeah.)

Wasn’t that already stated
Or is that the Iron Man one
Either way Orlando’s kinda needs a retheme
Good ride, don’t care about Areosmith

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney