Disney News Roundup

I think that’s the Iron Man one you’re thinking about.

Which Marvel characters can Disney Orlando use other than Guardians, again?

Hmm…

I’d love to see a Doctor Doom-themed ride, but Ant-Man would also be cool. Shrink down and ride an ant to try and break into a maximum-security vault.

True, but the concept art does show very similar figures in the back (also I just really love the two vultures). And side note, last month when I was in Florida the laughing place scene was a mess. The turtles with the water under them weren’t moving and the water wasn’t spraying either…

1 Like

Yeah… For the high price of tickets, things should be working.
BTMR was listed as 30 minutes but ended up being an hour. No announcement was made about the ride being down or anything. None of that queue stuff worked.

If Splash has an ip, should Thunder and Space have one too?

1 Like

Thunder arguably has an ip, that being one that it has invented. the comic series Was implemented into it in a way, space Mountain doesn’t really need an ip cause it gets one every so often with hyperspace mountain (ick)

7/6/22: Welcome to the second edition of Disney News Roundup. There’s a lot to cover, so let’s gooooooo!

First off, for today, in the year 2024, Mickey Mouse may enter the public domain. After 95 years, the mouse that’s rocked the Disney house may finally follow in the steps of Pooh into the public.

Next, with Disney Park News, a gorilla in Animal Kingdom’s Gorilla Falls Expedition Trail had noticed a snake slither straight into the habitat. Just to put it simply, gorillas hate snakes as much as humans with that phobia. :sweat_smile:

Next up, the Festival of the Lion asking has been overgoing some changes. It has been closed since yesterday (the 5th) and will return shortly on the 16th of this month.

For another fun, but interesting, topic, have any of you ever found the Hidden Mickeys around the park? Well, there are also hidden Donalds, too! Here, take a look:

The music inside Mickey’s player piano features a Donald Duck hidden amongst all the Mickeys

Pretty funny, huh?

Today, on July 6th, Chip n’ Dale’s Campfire Sing-along has returned for the summer fun at Fort Wilderness. Been a hot minute since it last appeared.

For the last pieces of Disney news for this week, the 2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival will start on the 14th. I can’t attend it, because i’m not going until the fall.

Also, the Star Wars Launch Bay Meet and Greet will make a return to the Disney Parks. Get chances to meet some cool Star Wars characters at the parks!

Thanks for tuning into Disney News Roundup, come back next week (7/13/22) for some new Disney news!

1 Like

Oh goody, we’re going to have a hokey Mickey Mouse horror movie in the future.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney