Disney+ Original Series Discussions!

SPOILERS

I know exactly what is happening I think. I am pretty positive it is Agnes who is manipulating Wanda to make her look like she is doing everything BUT yeah.

Episode 5 was very good.

2 Likes

I just watched Ep 5 and it’s amazing.

SPOILERS

Yes. It’s definitely part of Mephisto’s plan to ge Wanda to rewrite reality.

Also, at the end the ‘recast’ Pietro, Evan Peters, is the Quiksilver from the X-men movies which possibly hints at the X-men coming to the MCU.

And the fact that Wanda has literally reanimated Vision’s dead body is pretty messed up.

1 Like
Spoilers

Yeah. Marvel still likes pulling tricks though.

Interesting
 this gets me thinking more

Agreed

I think I might try moving this out of the lounge. If things get crazy, I will put it back. More people in the conversation.

The problem with moving it out is that there is a higher chance that someone deliberately doesn’t add a spoiler mark and ruins something for someone else.

Which is why I hesistate.

I’ve just finished watching Ep. 6 and wow
 so intense.

Spoilers
  • The comic book costumes were incredible. Wanda and Vision in their traditional outfits, Pietro and Tommy in the traditional Quiksilver outfit and Billy in his Wiccan outfit.
  • Pietro’s dead body
 just no. Stop it Disney, it’s giving us nightmares :sob:.
  • All the questions Pietro keeps asking is hinting at the fact that it’s probably not him but someone from SWORD or even Mephisto trying to infiltrate the Hex.
  • The twins developing their powers was so cute and I hope that this means they are permanent additions to the MCU.
  • Vision escaping Westview and getting ripped apart was so traumatic.
  • Agnes faking being frozen at the edge is clearly hinting at her being aware although it is interesting that Wanda has some hold over her. Also, the witch costume
 a potential hint at Agatha Harkness, an actual witch.
  • Wanda expanding the Hex was really cool but also intense. I wonder what’s gonna happen to Darcy now that she’s in there.
  • The engineer that they keep mentioning is hopefully a hint at Reed Richards, Mister Fantastic.
  • I’ve been looking at theories and the fact that Monica’s cells were altered people are assuming this is hinting at mutants and Monica eventually gaining her superpowers.
2 Likes

Okay, also watched Ep 6 now

SPOILER!

Yep, I loved them

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I hope so, too

So I’mm not the only one

That scene was really creepy

Saaaame!

I lived the episode so much! It was amazing but unfortunately didn’t give answers but only more questions

1 Like
Spoilers

Yes. And that cliffhanger
 gah, just give us Episode 7 now Disney. Pleeeeeease :pleading_face:.

4 Likes

Yes! We need it! :sob:

I am going to watch right now. Cannot wait. Thank you for the long weekend school lol.

3 Likes

Actually I have to wait
 but I cannot wait. I hope it is the Halloween episode!

I think it is. When I went on Disney+ to watch the imagineering story (love it!) the banner was for the Halloween episode

Ok I NEED the NEXT ONE NOW

Spoilers (duh)

I loved them! I could totally get that those were the costumes. Elizabeth Olsen had to fight to wear the Scarlet Witch one.

Hints to Multiverse of Madness tho

Hayward is sus. Now I am not sure if it is Agnes

Marvel is doing everything for a reason.

I am going to figure it out. :female_detective:

I hope so too!

Agreed. I love Darcy. I hope she is ok.

Yep. Photon I think it is :slight_smile:

4 Likes
Spoilers

Ah, thank you. I was trying to remember what it was.

Spoilers

The fact that S.W.O.R.D got turned into clowns is ironic considering they’re all idiots.

Wonder what Darcy is gonna be since she was concerned for Vision. Hopefully she won’t end up like the rest of them.

Summary

Am I the only one that wonders what happened to the beekeeper

Spoilers????

He probably got d e l e t e d

Spoilers

Yep. Wanda changes everything for a reason
 but how did she get this power?

She is one of my favorites. I hope she is ok. :pleading_face:

Spoilers

She’s always had this power. I mean she destroyed an Infinity stone and nearly killed Thanos. Most of her power was repressed though and she only released it after Vision died.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney