Disney+ Original Series Discussions!

Spoilers

True… but she is now creating a new reality. Before she was just manipulating it.

Also I think she is going to end up opening the Multiverse.

1 Like
Summary

Just watched the episode and I loved it! Probably my favorite of the season. I have so many questions but my main question: what sitcom from early 2000s-2009 will the next episode be? I’m thinking friends possibly

1 Like
Spoilers

I think that episode was the 2000’s one because it was themed around Malcom in the Middle. They skipped the 90’s but the previous episode was sort of an 80’s/90’s episode. The next episode will probably be in the mockumentary style of The Office or reality shows as the trailers have shown Wanda doing what looks like Talking heads.

3 Likes
Spoilers

I now hope it is The Office.

1 Like

I can finally see this thread, WandaVision is awesome!

Spoilers

A meme I found

This one I made it

from Imgflip Meme Generator

you thought that I wasn´t going to make or found memes about it? no
6 Likes

Watched Ep 7! I’m soo impressed!

SPOILER!!!
  • I still love Darcy! She’s so hilarious!
  • So it’s really Agnes! What a shock she killed Sparky! :cry: She is really an amazing character though.
  • What happened to the twins? :scream::cry:
  • I’m hoping for an even more amazing episode next Friday

I will not look. I will not look. I. WILL. NOT. LOOK. I cannot wait to watch later!

Plus the next episodes are an hour long each

:smile:

3 Likes
Spoilers

Maybe they grew up? I think that’s what might happen.

Also I liked the Agnes All Along theme song. I guess you can say she “bewitched” the whole thing!

Get it? Cause Bewitched was a show that was made in the 60s…Yeah that was a bad pun.

Summary

Yeah, I hope you are right…

Yeah! It was amazing!

Summary

Do I smell a marvel villain song?!

2 Likes
Spoiler meme

5 Likes
SPOILERS

Best episode yet. I loved it. Perfection.

• Darcy Monica and Agnes were the stars of the episode. They are my favs. I do not even need to explain. They just are.
  • Loved that twist there and the post credits!
  • Even when it looked like it was Wanda, I knew it was Agnes. I kept telling yall! I had a feeling Agatha killed Sparky. OMG when she revealed herself as Agatha Harkness I went crazy!
  • I loved the song. Nice pun there Tragic.
  • Agnes has Wanda’s powers, but purple which I love. The entrance/start of the song was awesome!
  • Monica is officially Photon. Clearly introducing new heroes like Billy & Tommy AKA Speed & Wiccan is something that will come into play later.
  • What happened to the twins? I hope they are ok.
  • What is Agatha’s plan and will Mephisto come into play?
2 Likes
Summary

Just finished the episode, and let me say this: Agnes/Agatha’s song does not disappoint

Summary

4 Likes

I thought I was the only person who thought episode 2’s intro was good lol :joy:

Summary

I’m surprised she’s chill

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve finally been able to see Ep 7 and… wow. It’s really good.

Spoilers

Yes. The first time I heard the Agnes = Agatha Harkness theory I never stopped believing it.

The 10yo actors are credited for all remaining episodes so I doubt they grow up. I think they’ve just been kidnapped.

Yes it was really cool.

I nearly missed it but luckily I was fast forwarding the credits and saw it.

1 Like
Spoiler meme

2 Likes
Summary

In the end of the episode did anyone see wanda’s eyes turn purple, am I the only one who thinks she will be hypnotized by Agatha/Agnes? :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney