Disney+ Original Series Discussions!

Nice meme Rino. I cannot wait for the next 2, which are apparently going to be sad.

Spoilers

I mean it was super obvious cause there was a full 2-5 seconds of it. It is highly possible it was hypnosis.

3 Likes
Summary

Who wants to bet vision dies?

Spoilers

Remember how Sparky ate the plants which killed him? Agatha/Agnes ate Sparky to gain power. The flowers are the same ones that were in the comics which A) killed you if you ate them B) you had to eat something that ate the flowers in order to not die from them. Ergo, Agatha killed Sparky by making him eat the flowers.

3 Likes

Now I want to build a theory board thing for this new phase of Marvel

2 Likes

Found some meme on Insta.

Spoiler

5 Likes
Spoilers?

Imagine if PB was consumed by the hex. They would probably end up like S.W.O.R.D.

5 Likes

:clown_face:
:cry:

14 Likes

Not you Polaris. You are too awesome to turn into one of those.

SPOILERS

@Polaris would likely end up like how Monica or Darcy did.

7 Likes
Spoilers

I mean, Darcy was consumed by Hex and she wasn’t a clown

You’re great in my books, @Polaris. And I assume in Wanda’s too.

Same thing I was thinking!

Apparently the unsaid rule of spoilers is that revealing spoilers without warnings are banned until the Monday after the episode airs. We will follow this rule from now on.

Moving this out of the lounge. We will see how this goes.

At least they watch wv lol :joy:

Spoilers

Watched the song again
WANDAVIS
I bet there will be a final battle And she will be in the outfit that she flies in during the beginning of the song. That I killed sparky gets me every time lol :joy:. Also her personality seems like Ursula and hades due to the song, I never read about her in the comics but that’s what I think, but her being based off of Ursula would make sense because of the purple magic and Ursula is purple and uses a lot of purple, it sounds dumb but it would be neat. Also here is this video for everyone just in case they wanted to see this

WandaVision Episode 7: Every Clue About the Agnes Reveal EXPLAINED - YouTube

1 Like
WandaVision meme template

2 Likes

6 Likes

Me when I make the board after the series is over and continue as more is released. The next show is Falcon and the Winter Soldier, so that will be next on discussion, but we can always come back to things like WandaVision and even old Mando stuff, etc.

What do you mean “make the board” @Imagineer_V ?

I am going to make a mystery board. Like the one Webby makes in DuckTales but with Marvel stuff. I think I would be better at doing a Star Wars one though.

too bad I do not watch duck tales, can you please post a picture? Thanks

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney