Disney/Pixar Short Concept Contest!

So basically we could do a concept of Anna, Slinky, Hamm, etc.?

Theoretically, but I suggest thinking outside the box.

I assumed that was the intent. My concept is very outside of the box.

Kay!

Trial team is just assigning an arbitrary color to the hero, and doesn’t actually add anything to concepts. :unamused:

Can you be a little more specific? I personally add the Basic Attack, Victory, and Defeat animations, while skipping the Entrance because it’s not usually more than “Hero walks in” and doesn’t make much difference outside of start-of-combat skills.

So Disney TV shows and cartoons are fair game?

Other than that
 seems good. Certainly better than a lot of others that have been made. I might make an entry, just for the heck of it.

1 Like

I put it in because some people enjoy doing it. Additionally, some people base the trial team on the heroes skill set as each one has it’s specialities.

Did you read the parenthesis and what was in those? I made it very clear you need the basic attack victory defeat and entrance. Some people like to do creative entrances, as I do, so I included it.

No. Descendants Wicked World is a series of shorts, which is why I am counting it. I am also counting it because of the reason you quoted it AND since they asked before jumping to conclusions, which I appreciate.

Thanks I guess.

2 Likes

Yes, but they can do it without requiring everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is all there is? In case you used <>'s, those disappear with letters between them.

Alright, my bad.

That is weird! I could have sworn I put those in (). Oh well, I can fix that.

No big deal. Disney has a lot of IP and not everyone knows everything!

3 Likes

Oh wait since there are Winnie the Pooh shorts can I do a concept on a Winnie the Pooh character?

Yes as long as they are not already in the game. I will repeat that the more original you are the better though!

Just out of curiosity, which character would you create a concept for @Imagineer_V?

I don’t know! Thanks for asking. I might do a concept of a character of my favorite short after the contest but we will see.

I’m thinking (when I finish my gremlins) that I will do a pixar short hero concept series

No TV shows. If it is a series of shorts than it is fine. I’m not exactly sure what you are asking honestly.

2 Likes

They’re talking about a Disney Junior show, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Ok that is what I thought. I was really confused. Yeah that is a no. I do not even think they read the guidelines and rules, but whatever. If I have to DQ people I will.

On the topic of MMC, Daisy needs to be in the game

Should we link a video to the short?

Sure if you want! You do not have to though.

1 Like

To late, thanks

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney