Welcome to the Disney/Pixar Short Concept Contest!
Hello! I am Imagineer_V and welcome to my first concept contest! Please read the guidelines and rules!
In this contest you will create a concept of a character from a Disney or Pixar short. It can be any short. This also includes short films such as the Toy Story, Frozen, and other longer ones. If you are unsure that the short you want to do counts, feel free to ask me.
Start Date: August 1, 2020
Submissions Due: August 22, 2020 12:00 PM EST
That is 3 weeks to get ideas and create the concept, which I think is plenty of time.
Once all submissions are in, they will be put into a poll and the forums will decide the winner. I will be putting the guidelines for voting below.
- Your entry must be a likely concept and cannot be an already existing character in the game.
- Your entry cannot be a previously made concept.
- You only get one submission so make sure you are submitting your best.
- You cannot ask for help from me in making the concept to keep things fair. I am overseeing the contest and will be making sure that all rules are followed. I will also not be voting in the poll.
- Once you submit your submission for the contest on this thread, you cannot make any changes to the concept.
- You cannot under any circumstances vote for your own concept. Anyone who does this will be disqualified from the contest.
- Please follow the guidelines for submitting- see below.
- When you submit the concept, put a link that leads to the topic containing the concept. Here is a example submission:
Here is my contest submission! [insert link]
Your Concept Submission must have the following:
- Name of the Character
- Image of the Character
- The name of the short the character comes from
- Description/Bio, Quote, Stars, Role, Position, and Trial Team
- Animations (Basic Attack, Entrance, Victory, and Defeat in no particular order)
- All Skills: White, Green, Blue, Purple, and Red
- 2 Friendship disks with already existing characters
These are very simple. All I ask is that you do not vote for your own concept and look at all concepts before deciding. There will be 3 categories to vote in: Creativity, Formatting, and Abilities.
Creativity- Is the concept original? Is there something about the concept that makes it different from the others and heroes already in game (such as a new effect)? Does it fit the character? Do the skills go with the other features of the character?
Formatting- Is the concept well organized and easy to read?
Abilities- Do the abilities fit into the game well? Are they consistent with the character and the role they are in? Are the skills balanced?
Every concept will be put into every poll. This means that you have 3 chances of winning! You cannot vote for the same concept in every category.
If you have any additional questions feel free to ask me. Now let the contest BEGIN!