Disney Princesses are AWESOME

Girls just wanna have fun.

• I think we can all agree that Mulan is the new superstar of the Damage category. Move aside, Randall!
  • Mulan is Jack Sparrow 2.0. I’m having flashbacks of when Jack used to wipe entire teams off the map after he was given a Refresh. Mulan now does that with her Fireworks Frenzy and it almost looks like she’s trying to make her enemies join the dinosaurs.
  • As awesome as she is, Mulan also currently has one of the worst skills for a Damage hero, Cannon Attack. Seriously, this thing is inconsistent. Someone else brought it up in a different topic and I think we can all agree how wonky it is right now. @Polaris I hope this gets adjusted so it’s more consistent and predictable.
  • I haven’t unlocked the Red Skills for Mulan and Moana yet. Sorry guys, but one day, they’ll catch up.

Song used: Evergreen (with Transphere) - AstroSteps

8 Likes

Moana is not a princess

She has the same role.

Confused

(

Okay, although she is not a princess. She has the role as one in the movie. Being the daughter of the chief which is somewhat like royalty in the story.

Yes she is not a princess, she has the role.

1 Like

Oh. Okay. I see now

Moana and Mulan both are officially part of the Disney Princess franchise.

6 Likes

Why is Moana a princess? Is it because Ralph breaks the internet?

1 Like

No, she’s in Ralph Wrecks the Internet because she’s a Disney Princess.

1 Like

You know, it’s really interesting how that panned out for Moana specifically. So here’s the crash course of Moana’s short history.

2016: Moana the movie came out.
2018: Moana appears as a guest character in Ralph Breaks the Internet alongside the other Disney Princesses. At the time, she was NOT part of the official lineup yet!
2019: Moana was finally added to the Princess lineup as its 12th official member!

2 Likes

Say it again clearer please

Mulan really does pack a punch

Though she’s not technically a princess, she is still a part of the Disney Princess line. It’s more of a marketing group.

And I hear that Elsa and Anna are officially going to be added as well.

Ooh. I get it now

1 Like

Guys really? The topic is about mulan and you talk about how moana isn’t a princess. Have you all forgotten that (unlike moana) mulan is not royalty in any way.

I’ve faced Mulan in CW yestarday, nothing fun, just another prove that the game have big lacs of balance.

@Polaris could Mulan be nerfed? It’s again, too much.

Regardless, Mulan is considered to be an official member of the Disney Princess lineup.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney