Disney’s Last Hope Season 2

Spoiler Alert                                                                                  

Well Louie gets that what about imachment of President Donald Trump when he got the President office in 2017 too. :grinning: spolier alert

i can’t wait!!!

1 Like

hmmmm this is what happened after they defeated Randall lol

Episode 6 is out!

Louie and gonzo

last one's scamming (part 2)

Louie and Stanley tried for hours to find the beagle boy’s hideout and along the way, they ended up running into several characters along the way including goslyn

“Hey your darkwings daughter…what are you doing out here” louie said with a scowl “I’m going to find out where Halloween town is so I can try to find a upgrade for my hockey stick…but I ended up finding someone who can help me” goslyn said, knowing she was busted “is it that old man in the wheelchair” stanley said, pointing to dr finkelstein “goslyn I may have found a way to upgrade your weapon” finkelstein said “okay…what are you guy’s doing out here”

After explaining to goslyn and finkelstein what’s going on, goslyn decided to go with the two meanwhile finkelstein decided to go join hiro to help him with the cure.

Then Stanley found Flynn Ryder and Rapunzel and recruited them and louie used his charm to convince peter pan to join the rescue mission and animal just joined them.

Anyway…the team was ready and they had one goal…rescue a werido!!!

1 Like

Gonzo and louie in…

adventure is out there (part 1)

Louie had his crew all ready to go and they were ready as well to go and find a new adventure…oh and to find gonzo too

Luckily, Stanley ended up stealing a boat from a random sea captain and the group didn’t really question it at all (except for peter pan), with their ride ready and their weapons out, it was time to set sail!!!

Goslyn was dressed as a pirate captain and ordered the group around while Rapunzel kept a eye on her and followed her around meanwhile Stanley and Flynn was tell stories to each other about ways to scam people and louie was relaxing while animal played a tune on his drumset.

“Well fellas…it says here on this map that I found earlier that the kidnappers are heading straight towards the docks” peter pan was sure that the kidnappers were not far away and…he was right as they then saw none other then the beagle boy’s dressed as pirates on a ship holding gonzo hostage along with three other heroes.

“Beagles!!!” Everyone manned their battle stations “heroes!!!” The beagles manned their battle stations as well.

The two sides fire cannons on each other as a vicious battle at sea took place, the beagle boy’s were trying their best to not get sunk meanwhile gonzo tried to stay out of harm’s way but he looked and realized that the three others have freed themselves Aladdin, jasmine, and Powerline decided on a plan to get over to the heroes ship.

Meanwhile on the heroes ship, louie stanley and animal tried their best to find cannonballs to fire meanwhile Rapunzel covered goslyn to protect her and peter pan decided to engage the beagles into a sword fight, the beagles tried their best to outnumber peter but he proved crafty and outsmarted them to fall into the river.

“Heya are you guys ok” “yeah were fine…but how are we gonna get to the other boat” peter thought for a moment and then realized “all you need is faith, trust…and pixie dust” peter covered them with pixie dust which then they flew to the heroes boat.

“So what now louie” gonzo asked “we are going back to the base…and you three are coming with us…to help in the struggle” louie said with pride.

And so the team sailed back to the base with their new friends in tow…but before they got their…they were not out of trouble yet…

Louie and gonzo in…

adventure is out there (part 2)

Louies group was sailing back to the base…or they was…they were lost.

“Where are we going now…” gonzo asked impatiently “I don’t even know…but hopefully we can run into some familiar faces” louie said, unknowing that the ship with darkwings group on was coming up “friends ahead!!! Friends ahead!!!” animal yelled out loudly

Darkwings group didn’t notice them at first until launchpad noticed them sailing towards them “hey dw…look…theres some of our allies” darkwing looked at the ship and saw goslyn “goslyn!!! There she is it!!!” Louie and gonzo waved at their allies but then Powerline noticed a decayed ghostly-looking ship heading straight their way “dudes…gnarly ghost ship at 3:00”

Everyone looked at the ship and began to load the cannons “oh god!!! It’s a squid face” louie said in fright as the feared davy Jones walked onto the side of his ship “you should have not sailed today, death is all your gonna see” the decayed ships cannons fired and punctured the ship which made the ship sink.

Peter sprinkled pixie dust onto everyone and they quickly flew onto the boat that darkwings group was on and they quickly tried to man the cannons on that ship but darkwing duck and his team joined in the fight and used their weapons to try and sink the dutchman “death can be one…blast…away” darkwing and zurg swung over to davy Jones ship and challenged davy to a sword fight “two brave souls…well…you will make fine additions to my crew of the undead” davy fought darkwing first and ended up defeating darkwing very easily and then he turned his attention to zurg “you claim to be a ruler…but your just a bargain bin scrap of plastic that will melt in cannon fire” zurg got mad and started to shoot at jones meanwhile darkwing found a chest near davy and found out that it was his heart.

“Death is calling your name, embrace the darkness” darkwing stabbed the heart with a glass shard and davy jones turned around but it was too late and davy Jones stumbled back and fell into the sea below.

As soon as all that was over, louies group decided to join up with darkwings group but then all of a sudden, “hiya fellows” a rabbit with helicopter ears flew down wiggling chains off him as he flew down “I was a prisoner of that davy jones fella for 3 weeks…thanks for saving me…oh I’m oswald the lucky rabbit by the way”

As soon as they introduced themselves to oswald…the group was now ready to face off against facilier and oogie boogie.

1 Like

Episode 7 is out!

Episode 8: Season 2 Finale is out!

Expect a Rap Recap to be in the Music Studio later today!

Hope you enjoyed the series!

Here’s the Recap!

“To the moon! Pt.2” is out now!

1 Like

Yay! ducktales 2017 references!

1 Like

sorry,
but was not here for a week so a mite be a little delay for this

@SpiderHog Fidae Diaq was hiding my posts and it makes me upest he’s doing that

Guild Tales Pt.1: “Que the beginning” is out!

ChronoVerse is revealed as the worst universe! Go read Opposite Day to learn more about it!

can’t wait!

Here’s Season 3!

can’t wait! when is it coming out?

It is out!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney