Disney’s Last Hope Season 3: Next Gen

All you have to do is copy and paste it, and add a touch of introductory text. :man_shrugging:

How do I paste?

I’m on a mobile device.

You should be able to tap and hold on text to bring up copying, and tap and hold an empty text box to bring up a button to paste.

face palm
Why didn’t think of that? Oh yeah.

But if the fans get confused or get about stealing ideas, you are held responsible.

Forget it! I tried to paste, it mess up!

Chill out people (I’m technically making a Sideplot that involves multiverse events but I don’t intend on sharing it… yet that is)

When is episode 24 out?

I can’t really work on it since there’s a different story I’m writing & Online classes

Ah, got ya.

Can I write the next episode!!!

Yes, bro yes

Episode 24 is out!!!
After a huge hiatus

Yes! What happens next?

Mickey Exmachina
(The next episode is basically already getting made & will be up soon!)

part 8

now with two new members on their team and with a new sense of fear…the team trekked on towards the woods of hope in order to find more recruits to help in their cause

“oh man…i could be back home watching pokemon” fishy boopkins said with a worried look on his face “whats a pokemon??” Papyrus asked as they all walked along the path towards the woods…unknowning of what is coming next.

all of a sudden, a giant robotic foot tried to smash them into hero pancakes but they all avoided being crushed and got into fighting positions to face the giant robot, all of a sudden, a creature with a black cloak and a frowny face came out from behind the robot with a vacuum like machine, “behold!!! Your worst day ever!!!” the team didn’t know who this villain was…but he was definitely hired by the wolf.

“who the heck are you” rouge said in a sharp tone “im…the frown master!!!” he said that as he began sucking the color out of everything, “he seems evil” papyrus said “that’s because he is evil papy” sans said as he was ready to fire a gaster blaster at the robot.

the robot attacked them but the team was ready to attack it with Kim kicking it and both skeleton bros throwing bones at it meanwhile daffy fought with Master frown but daffy got a cake in the face from him “…is this a birthday cake!?!” Master frown chuckled “my colorless birthday cake of gloom and doom”.

then all of a sudden, another robot appeared out of nowhere and fought with the other robot for sometime which gave Kim the opening to use her grappling hook to trip up the evil robot and defeat it then master frown attempted to run away but he was all of a sudden stopped by a magical spear from out of nowhere but he quickly teleported away as a armored figure came down and landed on her feet, “…papyrus…i finally found you” the figure removed her helmet to reveal a fish monster with blue skin and with one of her eyes covered by a eyepatch “u-undyne??”.

the other robots head compartment opened up revealing a boy in a lab coat and orange hair “well…thank God we came around to save you guys”, “wowie…its a scientist!!!” Papyrus said in joy, undyne laughed as she noogied papyrus.

“…why can’t our journey be normal” gonzo said with a groan.

2 Likes

Part 5

As more people from different dimensions continues…the more danger continues to grow…now 2 groups are in the city…the doom continues…

The 2 groups are different, yet the same…one you know about…heck, they are the ones you just read about! And the next one are new…yet it is old…

5 hours ago…
At the Unikingdom dimension…
“Master Frown! What are you doing?!” Yelled a half unicorn, half Cat as her kingdom was getting destroyed. “Well Princess Unikitty, I’m going to ruin everyone’s day…by destroying the kingdom! Mwah Haha haaaaaaah!” Yelled Master Frown, who was in a robot suit tearing down buildings. Unikitty jumped to Master Frown, pushed out of the seat…and then a portal appeared, with Unikitty and Master Frown and his robot felling down through the portal, it disappeared before anyone else went through it. A half unicorn, half dog run towards the the portal before it disappeared. But he tripped, and felled down the portal then it disappeared. A half hawk, half crocodile, a fox, and 1 x 3 block ran towards the portal as they said “Puppycorn!”, but they were too late.

Meanwhile in the Disney universe…
Unikitty, Puppycorn, Master Frown, and his robot suit landed in the middle of the streets of the city. Master Frown got into his robot suit, and read the name of the dimension. “Well, a wolf did hired me to cause mischief here. Bye Uni-Dork!” Yelled Master Frown with an evil laugh as he went to a forest. “C’mon Puppycorn! We got to stop Master Frown from ruining this place!” Yelled Unikitty. “Right behind ya, sis!” Replied Puppycorn as they chased Master Frown.

5 hours later…
“Man that one was close…” said Master Frown as he was teleported to a top of a tall building. As turned to see the area…he saw he was in front of 3 floating girls! One in pink. One in green. And one in blue. “Go away little girls!” Yelled Master Frown he swing his arm to a direction away from him, “I don’t have time for this! My robot suit is gone while battling some group of weirdos! Get lost!”. The girl look at each other, then they beaten up Master Frown. “Who are you?” Asked Master Frown. “We are the Powerpuff Girls!” Replied the pink one. Buttercup, the green one, grabbed Master Frown, pinned him to a wall, and got to punch him in face. “Tell us where your fellow villains are at, or I will punch you to next week!” Yelled Buttercup as she made him flinch. “I don’t know where it is! Honest! All I was hired for is to beat up a group runned by a orange monkey and a weird blue creature with a hook nose! Please don’t hurt me!” Yelled Master Frown as he begin to cry because he was scared. “Blossom,” said Bubbles, the blue one, as she turned to the pink one, “This is a weird place. And this one won’t tell us where the HQ is at.” “You’re right Bubbles,” replied Blossom, “this place is weird, and if we are going to find Mojo Jojo, we got to work with what we got.” “Can this get any weirder?” Asked Master Frown. Then a blue bus with a red hat drove past the building, with millions of police cars on its tail. Master Frown and the Powerpuff Girls tried to process what just happened. “What was that?” Asked Master Frown.

Meanwhile inside the bus…
Two people were in the bus…a meme lord…and a dummy with a red hat. “Dang it Mario! I can’t believe you punched a little kid in the face!” Yelled the meme lord, who was wearing blue and white clothes. “Hey! That kid destroyed my spaghetti girlfriend with a soccer ball! He needed to pay Smg4!” Replied Mario, who was wearing red and blue clothes. “You got to have your brain to focus on getting out of here instead of your stupid spaghetti girlfriends!” Yelled Smg4. Then Mario yelled "What?! Focus?! Mario’s brain is always focus!
zcruT1
“Enough chit-chat! We got something up ahead!” Yelled Smg4 as the bus was about to hit something.

Meanwhile in the castle…
“We are doomed.” Said Garfield as the creeps are getting close to the bridge. The creeps stopped and move out of the way for the leader of the creeps…the inventor. Then, the inventor said, “Well Mickey…looks like your days of ruling the Disney universe is over…give me the crown, or I will-”. Then a blue bus with a red hat ran over most of the army, making the inventor go into the middle of his run over army and yelled out “Hey! Watch where you drive, or I will-”. Then a bunch of police cars ran over the inventor. “Ow. I will just do this another time. Pickle Pineapple.” Said the inventor as he and his infected army disappeared in pixels. “…What just happened?” Asked Stone Rabbit.

2 Likes

we love it

Imma write To the moon pt.3 like tomorrow (Wait nah gotta do monday or tomorrow night)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney