Disney’s Last Hope Season 3: Next Gen

Also, I need to think some stories

When will it come out?

Soon. I might be busy for a while.

Date please.

After you know wut virus is gone

1 problem, Kiremit is not in the character list!!

(after a long…hiatus we now return to the sideplot already in progress)

part 7

After they saved the new group of people from getting hurt, louies group began their trek to find the elusive woods of hope that they were already trying to find in the first place. Papyrus and sans walked behind them and rouge flew overhead to see what’s ahead meanwhile kermit, hank and dory, anna and speedy gonzales was all chatting while they walked and louie, gonzo, kim and daffy were all walking along the pathway.

“Sometimes…I think that I’m not a major star like the executives at wb studios say I am” daffy ranted “I feel like I play second fiddle to a bear all the time” louie said

as they were walking, all of a sudden Kermit heard a voice from behind a large rock and went to investigate only to almost run into the big bad wolf who was talking to someone on the phone, “you want how many villains for this plan?? I don’t know about this…what if those villains from those other worlds are not trustworthy and they end up betraying us…ok…ahhhh good plan…ok…bye”

“Oh my goodness…they have a army of villains!!!” Kermit said in a very worried tone “this will be the end for all of us” rex said in his usual nervous tone “not yet…we can build a stronger army to take them out while we go to Olympus to protect it” kim said

And so the heroes rushed off to the next location to recruit more heroes…unaware that the wolf is sneakily following close behind…but was all of a sudden knocked out by a tennis ball to the head thrown by a weird cat/dog that are fused together along with a little green creature while the others looked on

"This day just gets weirder and weirder…"louie said.

3 Likes

Omg! It’s CatDog!

Yes
It is
CatDog

Part 4

After our Heroes told Mickey about the virus, Mickey send them at the tallest tower in the for there base of operations. He made Pikachu in charge of the group and made Garfield and Odie join the group. Along with two chefs…

5 minutes ago…
“What do you mean “me and Odie has to be in the group?!”” Yelled Garfield as he didn’t believe the Heroes, “they have fallen from the sky, destroyed the ceiling, said a ridiclous story about monsters and people that are blue with white eyes and you believe them?!” “I rather believe a story about the virus returning than going through a complaint about a restaurant in wasteland.” Said Mickey. Garfield did a surprise look as he had a difficult day. “Great. Just great. First, a portal got me and Odie to this mess, a restaurant doesn’t serve me my lasnsa, then the Mouse doesn’t beleave me, a group of weirdos crashed through the roof, and now, I am being forced into this group that says a virus is out there. What is wrong with this place?!” Said Garfield as he got on his knees and pounded his fist on the ground. Phoney Bone lean to Fone Bone and said “What is with this guy?” “I don’t know but he does remind me of someone. cough cough you cough cough!” Fone Bone replied sarcastically. Then Garfield got up and said “Forget it! Come on Odie, let’s get out of here.” Then a skinny guy with a rat on his head got in and shut the door quickly and they huffing and puffing. “Hey, your the chefs that didn’t serve me my lasagna!” Yelled Garfield. “Sorry, but we were busy!” Said the rat. “Yeah! Not feeding me!” Yelled Garfield. Today is not Garfield’s day. “Get out of my way.” Said Garfield as he push the skinny one out of the way. Garfield opened the door…only to find a giant horde of creeps begin to charge at the castle. Garfield shut the door quickly. “We are doomed.” Said Garfield.

Can you make your own topic for this story?

1 Like

It’s a side plot.

But it has NOTHING to do with the main story. Its not even Disney.

C’mon! Who doesn’t like a crossover!

It really should be in a different topic. :no_mouth:

C’mon! The balance between worlds is destroyed, making the worlds collide!

Irrelevant. Posting it in this thread is messy, much less convenient for those who are only here for one of the two stories, and has zero benefits for either. Just put it in a new topic, it’ll be a lot easier that way.

Just do it for him. It’s not that difficult

Fine! It’ll take a while though.

That’s the spirit, boy!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney