Disney’s worst movies

• Strange World
  • Home on the Range
  • The Wild
  • Chicken Little
  • The Black Cauldron
  • The Rescuers: Down Under

0 voters

Vote one of them if you think the one you’re voting for is the worst Disney Movie

1 Like

All there’s movies are underrated

3 Likes

Two of those movies are actually pretty dang good, two are flawed but sporadically entertaining, one just doesn’t work despite some fantastic bits, and one is plain mediocre from start to finish.

But I expect one of the better movies to “win” the poll for reasons other than its quality. Just like Elsa “won” the other poll because some people got annoyed at how overexposed Frozen and “Let It Go” ended up being.

4 Likes

Home on the Range is delightful. That’s my 2 cents.

4 Likes

What do you mean two cents?

It’s a phrase? Like when you say your opinion you might, if you feel so inclined to do so, say that it’s “just my two cents.” Like how I said I find Home on the Range delightful, but that’s just my two cents (or my opinion).

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh… (10 Characters)

1 Like

Yep

The wild is an ok movie for me(my opinion)

I’m surprised Dinosaur isn’t on this poll. I would vote for Chicken Little, no doubt about that, but still.

1 Like

It is criminally underrated.

2 Likes

It was pretty decent. But yeah, it flopped it’s strange it’s not on the poll.

1 Like

Strange World was honestly alright in my opinion. Definitely not the best film of Disney’s catalogue, but a lot better than most of Disney’s worst imo. Home on the Range might be my least favorite one out of the bunch. At least Chicken Little was somewhat memorable. It really sucks too because Home on the Range has such a unique location for a Disney film in the Wild West… It would have been so much better if they stuck with the original vision for the film named Sweating Bullets…

This would have been Alameda Slim if they went through with the original idea…

3 Likes

Yes, I will admit the concept art for Sweating Bullets is amazing and better than the movie we got. Love that whole idea/style. Still thought Home on the Range was fun and charming.

3 Likes

There really is no such thing as a “bad disney movie”. I think each Disney movie has a certain charm to them. People come around to appreciate them eventually.

3 Likes

‘‘Dinosaur’’ exists.

So does Cars 2.

1 Like

Blasphemy.

Cars 2 is a masterpiece.

3 Likes

disgusted-dog

1 Like

That’s fair. I definitely can see the charm in there for some people.

Yes!! That is a wonderful statement!! This is so true for every film of Disney. For example, I’m not the hugest fan of the rescuers down under, but I can understand why it could be considered one of the best Disney sequels ever!!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney