Disney Shows

Many many thanks but I have just completed my first attempt already, I will have to check your guide before making my next one though x

If any of you want it, my first attempt is

Here Now:

CCC 01: Mark Beaks (Ducktales 2017)

If old shows are easy to add, why haven’t they added any Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers? :thinking:

The mandalorian is a great show, so that’s my pick XD

2 Likes

Perblue has said that No Star Wars

What?? I said nothing that it’s coming too the game all I said was it was good use your eyes and read

1 Like

@Gobernador_Flynn_X as previously stated, this thread is not about the things that Perblue says or does. This thread is about any Disney Shows and the Dreamers that love them, also some mild fantasies about adding new content to the game (in the distant future when PB no longer owns the game and someone else controls it) so I am sorry to say this but your message was off topic and unhelpful to this thread.

I want Ron Stoppable, Rufus, Shego, Drakken, Duff Killigan, Monkey Fist, Wade, Warmonga, Warhawk, Motor Ed, DNAmy, Senior Senor Senor, Senior Senor Junior, Team Go, Tim and Jim, Mr. and Ms. Possible, Yori, Sensei, Joss Possible, Nana Possible, Jack Hench, Fruger Luger, Dr.Director, Gemini, Electriconique, Avarius, Milo, Jim Hawkins, Mr.Silver, Mr.Arrow, Professor, B.E.N., Kenai, Denai, Sitka, Rutt, Tuke, Chicken Little, Runt, Abby, Fish, Kirby, Foxy Loxy, Buck Cluck, Lewis Robertson, Wilbur, Goob, Doris, Bolt, Penny, Rhino, Director, Dr.Calico. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Gus, Mad Doctor, Phantom Blot, Ortensia, GoGo, Wabusi, Fred, Honey, Hadshi, King Candy, Sonic the hedgehog, Maggie, Ms.Calloway, Grace, Lucky Jack Rabbit, Buck, Rico, Alameda Slim, The Willies, Mr.Wesley

1 Like

@Commander_Triton_XLIII I love the effort and enthusiasm, although a few of those are not owned by Disney (yet) :sweat_smile: great list though, plenty of brilliant characters in there! I would like Wade :smirk:

Which ones?

Don’t reply to dead topics :roll_eyes:

1 Like

God I didnt even see it was dead :joy::joy: I’ll delete that :joy:

They could add TJ & Spinelli from Recess, Chiro from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, and Mikayla from Pairs of Kings.

Please do not reply to dead topics. Thank you.

What’s a dead topic ?:thinking:

A topic that has not had any activity on it for a while… kind of like the one you just commented on.

Well a dead topic can be revived if there’s something relevant being added. Which does happen (maybe not every time a topic is revived but it happens).

Well yeah, there are some situations where reviving a thread has a purpose behind it. Although I don’t know if this could be considered one of those times tbh. :neutral_face:

Maybe not, but some people do police reviving topics a bit too hard so I just wanted to clarify that there are times when reviving topics are warranted.

3 Likes

That’s totally fair.

2 Likes

It’s my understanding that PerBlue can only add characters from Disney cartoons that were made before 2010. So with that in mind, here are my hopes for new additions.

Recess:
TJ Detweiler
Vince LaSalle
Ashley Spinelli
Gretchen Grundler
Mikey Blumberg
Gus Griswald

Kim Possible:
Ron Stoppable and Rufus
Shego
Warmonga

American Dragon Jake Long: