Disney Shows

Hissy fit is one of the badges it shows hissy that looks very angry

1 Like

I just got done watching the first season of The Owl House yesterday. And i have to say, it was really nice. And i have spotted some contender in the fight against the Creeps

:black_small_square:Luz (of course)
:black_small_square:Eda
:black_small_square:King
:black_small_square:Willow
:black_small_square:Gus
:black_small_square:Amity
:black_small_square:Lilith
:black_small_square:Emperor Belos

What do you think?

1 Like

King deserves to be in the game

I wasn’t so sure about King. I don’t know what his skillset would be.

Ok this could work, adding King to the game. I think his skill set at this moment is pretty obvious.

Deadliest Slash
King attempts to attack viciously but it comes across as too cute… stunning enemy’s for several seconds and only doing some basic damage.

Call the troops
King puts on his crown and calls out for an army to attack, a few seconds pass then a pile of plush toys suddenly fall onto a random enemy and King looks really proud of himself. This attack is fantastic damage.

Scamper
King runs around the battle field in a wild panic for 6 seconds evading all enemy attacks.

Having a hoot
King calls for help then Hooty stretches into the battle field from off screen. Hooty then flops around wildly for a few seconds, damaging all enemy’s with true damage.

1 Like

This would work as a charm

1 Like

All have potential, altough, in case of Luz, when the season 2 is released, she would be more skilled (given the new spells that she could learn). And Eda, is complicated (given the season finale, I wont give spoilers)

1 Like

Then I will:

Eda is actually Batman in disguise.

4 Likes

Phineas & Ferb 100% needs representation in this game, I can think of a few characters rn

Phineas & Ferb (as a duo)
Agent P/Perry The Platypus
Doctor Doofenshmirtz
Candace (in the same realm as Megara)
Norm
Isabella, Buford and Baljeet (possibly as a trio)
And also Milo Murphy’s Law characters like Milo, Zack and Melissa. Lemme know what yall think

2 Likes

Additional character could be meap

Also I think norm could be in doof’s move set

1 Like

Meap is a good one, yeah. Norm being in Doof’s set is interesting but I guess it makes sense

I want Webby and Della Duck and Lena from Ducktales (2017) that would be fun

1 Like

Same, those two are amazing. I just want the DuckTales chatacters to be reskinned. The reboot is much better imo, but I still adore the original with all my heart

1 Like

Eda doesn’t appear to be a bat though? Lol

Ok ok I like this, Ducktales Reboot can also add Mark Beaks to the game

He could be a Control, Back character.

His abilities could be like:

R-Rr-Rr-Remix!
Mark Beaks highjacks the background music of the game to play his own beats, boosting all teammates stats slightly until Mark Beaks is defeated.

Punch App
When an enemy is near, Mark Beaks panics and hides behind his phone. His phone then punches the enemy, doing slight fantastic damage and a large knock back.

Back-up Phones!
If Mark Beaks is struck with any special conditions like freeze or fear, he is unaffected but the condition breaks his phone and he takes 1.5 seconds to pull out a new phone that allows him to continue the battle again.

Waddle Remote
Mark Beaks pulls out a special remote and pushes the button, all electronic enemies such as Wall-E, Beymax and Gizmoduck become controlled and attack their own team for 5 seconds.

1 Like

You should make this into a concept, this is great. Mark Beaks is hilarious

1 Like

I’ve never actually done a “concept” properly on here before :sweat_smile:
I’ve always just typed my ideas like that 🤷

In a different thread I posted my ideas for a Dr Doofenshmirtz list of attacks/abilities.

And somewhere else I think I did one for Dr Bushroot too :rofl: hahaha

I have my fun x

1 Like

I see you joined recently. I did too, feel free to start one. You seem to have a huge knack for these concepts so you should absolutely do it. I’ll be there to see it, that’s for sure :grin::v:

1 Like

Thats not what be means

I made a concept making guide that should help you some more!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney