Disney Spring Contest 2023 (VOTE NOW)

Hello, and welcome to the Disney Spring Contest 2023! This contest is based on 24 heroes, divided in 8 groups.

For the first phase, there will be three days of voting:
The first day you have to vote for the worst team.
The second day you have to vote out one of the three members of the team.
The third day (only if approved) you have to vote a totally new hero that will join the game and go in the team that lost one of his members.

For the second phase, there will be two days of voting:
The first day you have to vote for the best hero.
The second day you have to vote the hero you want to be eliminated. You can’t vote the hero that won the first day of voting, because he won Immunity.

This contest will start the 31st March 2023.
If you want to see the groups, look them here, in the Presentation of the Groups post.

STATISTICS:

Votations to the Elimination: 1 Team Dodge, 1 Team Decrease…
Eliminations: Kida, Li Shang…
Reserves Entered: Scrooge McDuck…
Heroes Re-Entered: …

Elimination Order:
27th Kida
26th Li Shang
25th …

2 Likes

Finally, here we are! On this first day, you have to vote the worst team. If you want to see the groups, go in the Presentation of the Groups.

Which team is the worst?
  • Team Basic
  • Team Dodge
  • Team Weakness
  • Team Stun
  • Team Increment
  • Team Decrease
  • Team Energy
  • Team Reality

0 voters

Here are the votes:
1 Vote for Team Decrease
1 Vote for Team Stun
1 Vote for Team Energy
3 Votes for Team Dodge

This time, one of the Team Dodge’s members will be eliminated. Who’s the first going home in this contest?

Who’s going home?
  • Belle
  • Kida
  • Genie

0 voters

I clicked per error Genie… so I will not count one of the votes that goes for Genie.

ELIMINATION CEREMONY 1:
Hello everybody, welcome to the first elimination ceremony! Today’s team is Team Dodge. Whoever doesn’t receive the new symbol of surviving, the Disney Survivor Badge, will be kicked out of the contest and he can’t re-enter the game… or maybe he can? So, let’s start!

The first Disney Survivor Badge goes to…

…Genie, with only 1 Vote!

Genie: Well, at least I survived! You know, Genies’ don’t survive or die… They exit the lamp after someone rubs it, we grant three wishes, and we re-enter in the lamp, where we are blocked for another thousand years… It’s always the same thing…

Wow, I’m surprised! Belle versus Kida! I thought Genie was going to be eliminated from the contest, but here we are!

Belle: Well, at least I’m not a savage girl!
Kida: Oh, this is my stick, do you want some?!!

OK, calm down! The last Disney Survivor Badge goes to…

(Suspense Music)

… Belle!

Belle: Yes! This is what you get when you’re a good girl! You deserved the elimination!
Kida: Wait a second, how many votes did we receive?

Belle received 2 votes, you received 5 votes. Any last words, Kida?

Kida: Yes. Guys, stay away from Statler & Waldorf and Quasimodo, they’re cruel! They can get you off the contest. If you merge, don’t make an alliance with them.

Well, goodbye Kida!

PERSONAL OPINIONS:

Belle: She was savage and a liar in the competition, but I don’t know if she just said the truth…

Genie: Well, I’m a little bit sad, because yes, she is savage, but the origins of this wild character is the heart, that is pure love. Hey, about the origins, where’s my lamp?

KIDA IS OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED.

Someone is entering the contest or maybe not? Let’s vote!

Who’s entering the game?
  • Sceriff of Nottingham
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Donald Duck
  • No one

0 voters

I’m sorry for this 3 days, I just had some inconvenients…

Here we are again! Today you’ll have to vote the worst 2 Teams! Which teams are going at the elimination ceremony?

REMEMBER: KIDA JUST GOT ELIMINATED AND HER SUBSITUTE IS SCROOGE MCDUCK!

As always, you can see the groups in the Presentation of the Groups

Which teams are going at the elimination ceremony?
  • Team Basic
  • Team Dodge
  • Team Weakness
  • Team Stun
  • Team Increments
  • Team Decrease
  • Team Energy
  • Team Reality

0 voters

Wow, the first tie! Choose which teams are going to the elimination ceremony.

• Team Basic
  • Team Decrease
  • Team Stun

0 voters

I don’t understand why team basic is here to be eliminated. Chip n Dale and jim are 2 of the best supports in the game and Statler and Waldorf are one of the best characters that came out this year. Team basic is, in my opinion, the best group here.

Sorry for this unexpected pause, but it was Easter and we went vacation… So, here we are Team Decrease! One of you is going home!

Wait… Another tie? Oh, man…
Choose which team is going to the elimination ceremony…

Which team’s going to the elimination ceremony?
  • Team Basic
  • Team Stun

0 voters

Who’s going home today?
  • Captain Amelia
  • Basil
  • Li Shang

0 voters

ELIMINATION CEREMONY 2: Team Decrease

Welcome to the second elimination ceremony! Today we have the Team Decrease. Any comments?

IN PRIVATE:

Captain Amelia: I think that the person going home is Li Shang! He seems so cool with his “kung fu style”, but he’s not what you think.

Basil: Well, I don’t know in this moment who’s going home. Captain Amelia is very strong, and Li Shang too. So, I think I’m going home.

Li Shang: That Captain Amelia, she’s going down!

BACK TO THE ELIMINATION CEREMONY:

Ok, guys. Here we are. The first Disney Survivor Badge goes to…Captain Amelia!

Captain Amelia: Ah! Get this, “kung fu master”!

IN PRIVATE:

Basil: Fiuuuuu. That was close!

Li Shang: Two words, No Comment.

BACK TO THE ELIMINATION CEREMONY:

Basil, Li Shang, the last Disney Survivor Badge goes to…Basil! Any last words, Li Shang?

Li Shang: Yes, for Captain Amelia. You’re the real villain! You’re pure evil! Thank God that Jim Hawkins is in another team!

Well, goodbye Li Shang!

IN PRIVATE:

Captain Amelia: How could him… ah, man, this “kung fu expert” is too competitive.

Basil: What? Why him? He’s so strong! It had to be me!

LI SHANG IS OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED!

What? Again? Seriously? Third tie? That’s enough! Which team’s going to the next elimination ceremony?

Which team’s going to the elimination ceremony?
  • Team Basic
  • Team Stun

0 voters

And, someone’s entering the game? Yes or No? Let me know!

Who’s entering the game?
  • Sceriff of Nottingham
  • Donald Duck
  • Nobody

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney