Disney Villains in Other Worlds

Now i want you to imagine you favorite non-Disney world (think Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon) being invaded by a Disney Villain and decide to take control of that world.

I want you to decide which villain (or villains) would arrive in each world i give to you. What would they do. Would they team up with the villains of that world? Would the heroes of that world team up with the heroes from the villain’s world? These are just question you can answer for yourselves and can make for a good converstation starter.

Okay here we go

Steven Universe

:thinking: 3 1/2 months isn’t exactly just around the corner.

10 Likes

Well it is the closest major holiday that is coming up.

That doesn’t mean that it’s just around the corner though.

(nervous chuckle) Sorry, i just got excited about this idea and i coudn’t think of a good reason for making it.

1 Like

There you go. I erased the Halloween part.

1 Like

Now that is cleared up. I ask again. Which villain (or villains) would make an apperance in Steven Universe and what would their plan be for Beach City or the Gem Homeworld.

They can appear in any place you like on the Steven Universe timeline.

I don’t know since I’ve never watched Steven Universe, but Chernabog would be great in Scooby-Doo.

Negaduck- dc universe
Zurg - Star Wars
Hades - Percy Jackson
Evil queen - Harry Potter
Maleficent- narnia
Doofenshmiritz- the simpsons
Barbossa - goonies
Oogie boogie - scooby doo
Lotso - the Lego Movie
Cheshire Cat - ghost busters
Pete - the peanuts
Scar - night at the museum

1 Like

Has anyone watched Steven Universe?

Nope… What is this?

Really? Not a single person in this forum watched at least one episode of Steven Universe?

Never heard of it

I watch Steven Universe, maybe Hades…

maybe you can help me explain the show to them. Please.

You can’t expect many people to know a Cartoon Network show on a Disney game forum :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

But, surely their have to something else people are interested outside of Disney. Right?

OK, I think that would be really awesome… So, Luke would cooperate with Hades and Percy and Annabeth would cooperate with Meg to save Herc who has been abducted by Hades and Luke and is trapped at a cell in the sea of monsters.A

And that gives me an idea

2 Likes

OOH!!! Yes fabulous idea @Grim_grinning_Ghost! I heard that a Percy Jackson series is coming to Disney+ That is like perfect, since Hades is already a character there.

3 Likes

WHAT?! I DIDN’T KNEW THAT! Now I’m in a big dilemma: Wandavision🆚Percy Jackson… Seriously. I should subscribe to Disney+, like, right now…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney