Disney villains, the lost ones

Yeah. You heard that right epic Mickey is going to be in the mid series finale. We will see oswald, Ortensia, the mad doctor, and the shadow blot, together again. Don’t think I forgot Bill. He has some old friends he needs to talk with

Aren’t they Heroes?

Yes, but the hero ending rift can’t effect wasteland

Well, it wasn’t finklestein

The heros will act as the bad guys like some off the vilians?

No, bill destroyed the heroes, and they have to destroy bill to get the heroes back, then the villains will try to destroy the world, just read all of the stuff

CHAPTER 10: HALFWAY THERE
When we last saw hades and his band of villains, they were in F.O.W.L headquarters, steelbeak and the other F.O.W.L agents ran off when it was revealed the finklestein was the mad doctor who is a bounty hunter working for bill cipher.

The doc started to build a machine, “um, what are you doing” said hades “oh wouldn’t you like to know” said the doctor, “skeletons unite him”. After hades was untied have went over to a strange beetleworx with a screen, hades tapped on it and the screen flashed yellow. “DOC, where is my portal” said bill, “I am working on it right now” said the doctor.

After about 2 hours the portal was finished, though it looked like a mirror, but the doc had to ask Ursula and maleficent to but a little magic in the mirror, “why didn’t I do that, I have a magic mirror” said the evil queen. “Now all I do is press this button and…” kaboom the doctor was launched sky high and landed in a barrel of smarty’s DIP. Out of the portal stepped a rabbit, a gremlin, and a cat, the rabbit holding a remote, the cat holding a paintbrush, the gremlin held nothing. “Where, is, Mickey, MOUSE” said the rabbit.

TO BE CONTINUED…

snialliv skeew evif ni uoy eeS

1 Like

Now the mad doctor is a bounty hunter

oh man, that is so good, can’t wait for chapter 11.

1 Like

Five weeks until we get back to this story

Aww man. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

2 Likes

Oh it will, also tomorrow I will start a new fan fic, hope you like this sneak peek

So, ever want to hear a tragic tale, of greed, revenge, and romance. Well have I got the story for you. If you are reading this it either ended up in the Disney archives, or it’s still in horace’s abondoned detective agency. Well, I the grim grinning ghost, have a tale, just like the one you want, my investigation is to find out what happened to famed 1930s actor, Horace Horsecollar.

Please tell me what you think

1 Like

that is a great sneak peek!

Bill: don’t count on those hades and those other so called villains can beat me, your wrong. I always win

I was only doing that as a hint for chapter 11

On Friday, we get back to the ones we love to hate and their quest for victory over bill cipher, I will put a list of the chapters in the main topic so you don’t have to scroll as much

Well, it’s almost time to get back to work, I’m just gonna have a little after party from the horsecollar files now on Friday we come back to the poor planned plan of hades

CHAPTER 11: TOGETHER AGAIN
At long last our villains have gotten back into the groove of things. After Oswald told them that the rift can’t effect wasteland we all needed to get a plan. Heinz doofenshmiritz said he could blast bill with a “inator” but just the a small raccoon walked in and took the box. King Louie said we could dance fight at him, hades said “yeah no, never”.

They spent a good day thinking of ideas then gus the gremlin got one he said, “Bill is some ghost demon god thing correct? Well maybe if we find a device like a mind eraser inator.” “Oh I had one in the box, but that raccoon stole it” said doof.

Just then a strange clicking sound was occurring, and it was coming from smarty’s barrel. “H-h-help m-m-me h-h-help you, there’s a w-w-world I’m here to d-d-destroy” said the barrel, just then hades remembered, “oh great, he’s not a toon”. The barrel exploded and in the remains of it stood an animatronic, he was very tall he had his hands and feet in tact but everything else was gone.The animatronic said “Now it’s time to die hades, mwa ha ha”.

TO BE CONTINUED…

uoy pleh em pleH

:musical_note:You see him once,
You’ll see him soon,
He’s Recurring Racoon.:musical_note:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney